Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459 Map · Phone number

About Mari Darr~Welch: Modern Photojournalist

Destin Wedding Photography, also serving Santa Rosa Beach wedding photography. Also available for worldwide travel.

I'm that girl. You know, the one who loves the light that dances, lives to laugh with joy, and documenting with her camera the vibrance and bliss of your love as it sparkles.

My eyes always seek out for the the lavish light, stunning beauty, subtle nuances and heartwarming emotions that encompass your story through each frame.

Creating irresistible heirlooms and building lasting relationships brings a song to my heart and passion to my art….it's Pure Love Documented.

For the last 14 years I have made my home in the Florida Panhandle and been a Destin photographer. I use the experience of my previous life as a full-time newspaper photojournalist and Pulitzer nominee to document each wedding day. Although I love Destin, Alys Beach, Seaside, Rosemary Beach and all of our South Walton communities, I have an irristiable love of travel and adventure and love destination weddings too.

When you are ready for your story to be told in all of it's captivating beauty, call me.

Follow Mari Darr~Welch: Modern Photojournalist on

img270
mdw149
mdw222
img270

30 Reviews for Mari Darr~Welch: Modern Photojournalist

Jill · Married on 11/03/2018

10,000 words

Mari is an amazing photographer and we are so glad she was able to capture our engagement photos and the whole weekend of our wedding. She was easy to work with since we are similar people: fun loving, no nonsense!

Haley · Married on 04/07/2018

Mari always produces the most amazing work. She has been doing photography for my family since I was a child and I am very excited for her to be a part of my special day!

Jasper · Married on 08/07/2015

We had an absolute blast with Mari! She took amazing photos of my wife and I on the beach and we highly recommend anyone looking to have pictures done, check her out! We couldn't have asked for a more perfect setting and photographer to capture the moment!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• B-Boy Productions, Inc.
    B-Boy Productions, Inc. Wedding DJs

Mari is caring and a total pro at what she does. If you haven't had a chance to work with her yet, you are missing out! She delivers images on time and has a great eye to capture your event in a way that only she can!

• Wedding Ceremony By Marie
    Wedding Ceremony By Marie Wedding Officiants

I work with many photographers and I have to say I'd recommend Mari - in a heartbeat - to any bride seeking an outstanding top notch photographer. Not only is her work phenomenal but she is extremely professional and sharp. Mari does not miss a beat. I watch her run all over the beach, the reception area, in the water, wherever - to capture the perfect shot. This woman will not dissapoint you!

• Your Aisle Awaits
    Your Aisle Awaits Wedding Planners

Mari is an AMAZING and fun photographer. She puts your individual personality into every photo. I highly recommend her to any bride looking for a unique experience!

• Santa Rosa Beach, 32459 See on map