Malorie Gwyn Photography

Columbus, Ohio View map Visit website
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Hello! Thanks so much for visiting my page! I am a wedding and portrait photographer located in Columbus, Ohio. I love art and people, and I believe that photography is the best way to bring those two things together. Getting to hear your story and tell that story through photographs is truly an amazing privilage. I would absolutely love to be a part of your big day by capturing the memories that you want to remember forever and not let go of. Please contact me and we can talk more!

See more reviews on google!!

***may also inquire on my website: maloriegwyn.com

My photographic style is contemporary and photojournalistic. We will work together to figure out the best timeline for your wedding and an add or subtract hours to different packages. I am able to shoot at multiple locations, and always bring a second shooter with me to insure I capture everything I am wanting to. I offer destination and travel options. You will always receive an online, downloadable photo gallery for you and friends/family. You may also enjoy your images in the form of:

• Albums
  • Canvases
  • Matted prints
  • Thank-you cards
  • Other options available upon request

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor
4.7

• Nicole
    Nicole Married on 08/21/2021

Great experience

Malorie is truly a gem. She was always available to answer every question I had as I planned our wedding and was ready to give advice whenever I needed it. She is organized, detail oriented, and passionate. I had high expectations after seeing her work, but somehow she still continues to blow me away each time we receive photos from her. Photography was our number one priority when planning our wedding and it was an honor to have Malorie a part of our day!
    Alyssa H. Married on 10/19/2019

So so awesome

Malorie did such an amazing job. She had a sense of calmness the second she arrived and it totally rubbed off on me. She was so patient and did everything she could to make sure she had all the right shots. Her second shooter was her husband which I thought was just the coolest thing. We couldn’t recommend her enough. We got compliments about how on top of everything her and Colin were all night and I am SO SO excited to get our pictures back! HIRE HER!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca L. Married on 09/28/2019

Grateful for Malorie

We loved working with Malorie. She was such a calming presence for our entire day, extremely professional, kind, and positive. We cherish reliving our day through her photos so much - she caught so many intimate moments that we will have forever! We've received so many compliments on our photos, thank you for making us look like models, Malorie!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

• Tori & Austin
    63 photos · 07/20/2019

Deals

Malorie Gwyn Photography 1
Discount

10% off discount for the first person to book me in 2020! Can't wait for my 2020 bookings and would love to add you!

Columbus, Ohio Columbus, Ohio, 43206
Location of (Malorie Gwyn Photography)

Malorie Gwyn Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Malorie Gwyn Photography include in the starting price?

Malorie Gwyn Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Malorie Gwyn Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Malorie Gwyn Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What photography styles does Malorie Gwyn Photography offer?

Malorie Gwyn Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Malorie Gwyn Photography offer?

Malorie Gwyn Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Malorie Gwyn Photography offer for wedding events?

Malorie Gwyn Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Malorie Gwyn Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Malorie Gwyn Photography is recommended by 85% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.7 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.7 in quality of service, 4.7 in average response time, 4.7 in flexibility, 4.7 in professionalism and 4.7 in value.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Malorie Gwyn Photography offer?

Malorie Gwyn Photography currently offers 1 discount promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding