Makeup Meltdown

Metairie, LA View map

Makeup Meltdown is a makeup business in Metairie, Louisiana. Their team of professional hair and makeup artists are licensed and experienced. They are a locally owned business right outside of New Orleans, Louisiana, but travel around the state and beyond.

Makeup Meltdown offers consultations, group services, hair and makeup, hair removal, tanning and multiple stylists. Their team comes prepared to transform you and your bridesmaids so you look and feel confident and beautiful. They use quality makeup products and styling tools to achieve flawless looks that last all day. Their services include:

• Blowouts
  • Hairstyling
  • Hair and makeup trial
  • On-site hair and makeup
  • Airbrush and contour makeup
  • Wedding party makeup and hair
  • Fake lashes
  • Threading
  • Tweezing
  • Waxing
  • Airbrush tanning
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Hair Removal
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Tanning

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What hair removal services do you offer?

Threading
Tweezing
Waxing

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning

• Ilse
    Ilse G. Married on 03/13/2020

Wedding Hair for two

Brittany was a delight to work with from the very beginning. I didn't live in town and we communicated everything through email. She was always attentive and quick to reply. Ashley from her team actually did mine and my daughter's hair the day of my wedding and did a fantastic job! We were both very pleased with how our hair turned out! Thank you to both Brittany and Ashley for making us feel flawless! I highly recommend Makeup Meltdown!
    Seth Married on 10/04/2019
    Love Brittany! Her work is always consistently amazing and she gives you exactly what you ask for. She has been waxing my eyebrows for close to a year. Definitely give her a call!

Makeup Meltdown's reply:

So happy to get to do your brows and have you as a client! Thank you for your review and sweet words! Always look forward to seeing you. Xoxoxo
    Sabrin H. Married on 04/21/2019

2 Day Wedding

Brittany and her team were absolutely amazing. Not only was everything done in a matter of time and with patience, but everything was done with a passion to please her clients. My wedding consisted of 2 days and it was 2 days of complete worth ethic and again passion. She cared for my family like it was her own and I couldn’t have been any more pleased seeing my family happy and In good hands. The makeup was beautiful, the hair was stunning, and everything was really done in a timely manner. Nobody was late, nothing was rushed. Brittany and I instantly clicked and it was as if I had known her for so long. She made my wedding experience amazing and so smooth, I did not stress out at all. I couldn’t have asked for a better team and experience. Thank you again!!!!

846 Grove Avenue Metairie, LA, 70003
504-677-8367
Location of (Makeup Meltdown)

Other vendors in New Orleans for your wedding