Makeup Madame Artistry

Bluffton, SC View map Visit website

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Makeup Madame Artistry is a luxury wedding makeup and hair company based out of Bluffton, South Carolina. Owner and lead makeup artist, Samantha Curran, has been working in the cosmetic artistry industry for over 17 years. In addition to providing wedding beauty services, she has worked in high fashion, film, and video. Along with her talented team, Samantha is dedicated to helping to-be-weds feel their most beautiful on their big days.

Makeup Madame Artistry offers an array of inclusive wedding makeup packages. Services featured in these packages include false lash application, airbrush makeup, and a mini touch-up kit. Also offered are wedding party makeup sessions and application lessons upon request. To ensure seamless get-ready experiences on special days, Samantha and her team are happy to provide on-location services.

• Native American-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$120.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$60.00

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$60.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$120.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$60.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$60.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$120.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$60.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$120.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$60.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$60.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for body art?

$100.00

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Heather
    Heather Married on 06/19/2021

Amazing June Wedding Experience

Sam was truly the most amazing makeup artist I have worked with! My wedding was June 2021, and after being a bridesmaid many times and a former cheerleader I have had my makeup done many times by many professionals. I can honestly say Sam did all of our makeup flawlessly. None of my bridesmaids, mother of bride, mother of groom or I had to touchup our makeup in the June humidity or fix it when Sam was finished. Lashes stayed on, foundation did not budge and every girl was thrilled whether it was a natural look or more glam. Not only were her makeup skills outstanding, but her personality is so sweet and she was a wonderful person to have join our room on the morning of my wedding. Sam had Sarah working with her for my wedding to do our hair, and Sarah was also amazing! She added a fun, positive energy to our bridal suite, and successfully did all our hair which was intact for the full 10+ hours following. Sarah used a great humidity spray which we all appreciated! Both Sarah and Sam took information from my trial and made the day-of look even better. I couldn’t recommend them enough.
  • Meaghan
    Meaghan V. Married on 05/15/2021

Stunning makeup!

I cannot thank Sam enough for making me feel like a absolute stunning bride on my wedding day! She made you feel so comfortable and not nervous at all, she is so down to earth and easy to talk to and explain what your vision is. She knows exactly what she is doing and you should TRUST her to the fullest, she knows what she is talking about! She is so beyond TALENTED!! When I came to SC for my trail run I was a little concerned about what I wanted since I had had a bad experience before with getting makeup done. She took my concerns to heart and did exactly what I wanted BUT we found out that this is why a trail is done before the wedding day. My makeup for the trail ended up looking too naturel and light for a bride, which is agreed with 100% but also wanted to give me what I wanted. On the wedding day we went full on Bride and I was overly astonished with how my makeup turned out. STUNNING!! I highly recommend SAM for any makeup needs, she ROCKS!!
  • Kelsi
    Kelsi F. Married on 04/03/2021

Samantha was the best!

I cannot thank Sam enough for being part of our special day. From one Ohio girl to another, she was so down to Earth and genuine. She was like speaking to a friend. Since we travelled to HHI for our wedding, my makeup trial was the day before. The next day on our wedding, Sam listened to my concerns and provided solutions. She made me feel absolutely incredible, now if I could only find away to have her around every day lol. In all seriousness, my bridal party LOVED her as well as my mother, and she is hard to impress. Sam, thank you for everything! I would highly recommend any future brides to book with you.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Kelsi & Justin
    104 photos · 04/03/2021

Pricing

Makeup Madame Artistry Price Rates

Bluffton, South Carolina Bluffton, SC, 29910
Location of (Makeup Madame Artistry)

Other vendors in Hilton Head for your wedding