3100 Juneberry Terr, Oviedo, FL 32766 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Makeup by Shari

I love to do makeup and have 20 years experience doing models, brides, actresses and tv personalities! I use hypoallerginic makeup and have high standards about being very sanitary. I use disposible sponges, wash brushes in between clients and use disposible mascara wands. I have impeccable references and keep my prices very competitive if not lower than most,  so that everyone can feel special by having their makeup done! I travel to my clients and always give you the travel fee included in my prices. I also do trial's for brides before the wedding to make sure you are totally happy with your look for the most specail day of your life! I specailize in bringing out the natural beauty in every bride.

• Doll Haus Glam
Shari1

1 Reviews for Makeup by Shari

• Stages0808

Michelle · Married on 07/10/2010

I have nothing but good things to say about Shari. I had all of my vendors set up for my wedding but when I went for my hair/makeup trial with the salon I chose, I walked out dissatisfied with the amount of makeup caked and layered on my face. It did not look like me at all and I was discouraged (and slightly panicked so close to the wedding). My reception site manager recommended Shari's name so I blindly called her and explained the situation. She decided to meet up with me at the reception site to do a trial. I was hooked the moment I met her! She was the sweetest and most professional makeup artist...not to mention also extremely talented and had a vision for what I wanted. The makeup was beautifully done -- not too much or too little -- just right. I especially loved the way Shari played up my eyes. Shari was my favorite vendor on my wedding day...all of my Bridesmaid's loved her (and still remember her)! She was so much fun to have around and was readily available to anyone in my wedding party that wanted makeup done. She was one of the first people to see me in my wedding gown...and was there to touch up my makeup if anything smudged. She is a true professional with a talent for makeup. In fact, I would use her again for other formal events (i.e.: weddings, dances, professional headshots). She is fabulous and I would recommend her to anyone. :)

Sent on 03/04/2012

Makeup by Shari's reply:

Thanks so much Michelle! Brides like you is why I feel blessed to be in this business!! I felt honored to be a part of your special day! God Bless, Shari

Makeup by Shari FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup

• 3100 Juneberry Terr Oviedo, 32766 See on map
    4077193621 (Phone number)
    Location of (Makeup by Shari)