12 White Oak Road, Parsippany NJ 07054, Parsippany, NJ 07054 Map · Phone number

About Makeup by Emaan Khawaja

It’s almost time for the most anticipated event in your life and I’m here to make you feel confident and beautiful! I truly love everything about being a makeup artist and I feel lucky to be a part of someone’s special day. I offer on-location makeup services for brides and their loved ones all across NJ/PA/NY/CT.

I have years of experience with all skin types, tones and cultures. I use high-quality, long wearing products to ensure you get the perfect look for your big day. You’ll walk down the aisle looking natural, radiant and like yourself!

I would love to be your makeup artist, contact me and let’s discuss your special day!

IG: @emaan.makeup

img 0688 facetune 05 01 2021 22 14 00 51 2012171 161221134747160

2 Reviews for Makeup by Emaan Khawaja

Jeslin · Married on 08/29/2020

FLAWLESS experience!

As a POC, it can be difficult to find a make up artist who knows how to work with brown skin and not make you look orange! On top of that, as a COVID bride who had to change all my wedding plans and find a new MUA last minute, was not an easy feat! I found Emaan through Instagram and she was super responsive! I sent her photos of what I wanted my make up to look like and she did exactly what I wanted! I absolutely LOVED my make up! It was the perfect soft glam look! She made me feel like a beautiful bride on my wedding day! She prepped my skin well before applying any products and used fabulous products that matched my skin tone perfectly. She made me feel so comfortable, as if we were just girl friends hanging out! Emaan was a pleasure to work with! I HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 02/16/2021

• 12 White Oak Road, Parsippany NJ 07054 Parsippany, NJ, 07054 See on map
    Location of (Makeup by Emaan Khawaja)