Makeup by Ananya

Lewis Center, OH View map Visit website

Based in Lewis Center, Ohio, Makeup by Ananya provides couples with hair and makeup services for their wedding celebrations. Inspired by your unique style and love story, this talented artist will bring your dream look to life.

Owner Ananya is known for her versatility and is experienced with many occasions and themes. She has spent many years cultivating relationships with clients in the wedding industry as well as styling for special events, beauty pageants, and film sets. Whether you're looking to make a striking impression or prefer a simpler approach, you can expect this professional to go above and beyond and create an experience tailor-made for you.

• Woman-owned

Caitlin B. Married on 09/05/2022

Ananya is a gem!

I cannot say enough good things about Ananya! I am having a non-traditional wedding, with under 40 guests and without a wedding party. Unlike other wedding make-up vendors, Ananya was willing to book my event for only my make-up and my mother’s make-up! She was and continues to be very responsive from booking the bridal make-up trial to booking my wedding day services.

I do not wear makeup often, but Ananya was very patient, explaining every step during the bridal make-up trial. Ananya listened to exactly what I wanted:) She did such a a amazing job and I look forward to my makeup application on my wedding day next week!

If you book Ananya for makeup services, I know that you will be as happy as I am with her work!
  • Payton
    Payton P. Married on 07/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing! 10/10 would recommend!

Ananya is so highly talented and did such an amazing job on my bridal makeup & hair, and my bridesmaid's makeup. She was so sweet and kind, and worked efficiently to make sure we would be ready in time. She was even able to accommodate my grandmother who has sensitive skin and brought her own makeup products to use. I definitely recommend her to any bride looking for a 5-star professional makeup & hair stylist.

Makeup by Ananya's reply:

Thank you so much for your kinds words. Your wedding was so perfect and I feel blessed to be part of your day. Wishing you life long happiness ❤️
    Soumi C. Married on 08/20/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Bride or bride’s friends and family or guest…you are in good hands

Just simply going in for the hair and make up appointment with Ananya, I knew she would do a good job after looking at some pictures of her work….. but what I didn’t realize that her outstanding work will make me spellbound!! I wanted a family wedding guest glam look. Ananya did such an amazing job with my hair style and my makeup that my family, friends and acquaintances all thought she made me look like a glam queen.

Ananya’s work is outstanding whether it’s a glam makeover or lighter makeup or non-make up look makeup……. She is simple amazing is all aspects. She does amazing hair styles too that makes the entire makeover simply out of the world.

Ananya is very professional, courteous and has a very friendly and warm personality. She caters to your needs and wishes perfectly and very vigilant on following your wishes, likes and avoiding dislikes for a make over.
    I highly recommend Ananya for your makeover needs and I am looking forward to do more with her .
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Lewis Center, Ohio Lewis Center, OH, 43035
Location of (Makeup by Ananya)

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding