Makeup by Amanda

Wood Ridge, NJ View map Visit website

Based out of Wood Ridge, New Jersey, Makeup by Amanda is a professional makeup artist that specializes in weddings and other celebratory events. This creative takes pride in being able to design looks that reflect her client's personality and style. With her extensive knowledge and well-honed techniques, you are sure to leave feeling gorgeous inside and out.

This licensed esthetician offers personalized skincare prep, full coverage foundation, contour and highlight, blush, bronzer, eye look of choice, false lashes, and lipstick. Through makeup trials, you can discuss with Amanda your vision and see what she can do for you. Whether you like a bold smokey eye or a natural soft glam, Makeup by Amanda can achieve it all! What's more, this professional can travel to your desired location to work her magic on you and your wedding party. Does not offer hair services.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$125

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair Removal
Makeup
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What hair removal services do you offer?

Waxing
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Sara
    Sara C. Married on 09/11/2022

Laurens wedding

Amanda was awesome. She new exactly what to do with minimal instructions. We showed her a picture and she knew exactly what to do. She is also professional and easy to work with. We will definitely recommend her services to everyone.
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa Married on 06/24/2022

Top Quality Experience!! ❤️

Amanda was professional and very accommodating. She understood how I wanted my makeup and checked in with me along the way to make sure I was happy with the progress. I received so many compliments about my makeup at my event and recommended Amanda to my friends and family. Next time I need professional makeup I will definitely be reaching back out to her. She is a kind and sweet person who does amazing work! Thanks again, Amanda!
    Makenna L. Married on 04/02/2022

10/10 makeup artist

If ur looking for an amazing make up artist, but such a flexible, caring, and professional person I highly suggest. I wouldn’t want to get my make up done by anyone else! My makeup lasted for hours and I got so many compliments the whole night on it.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

74 Columbia street Wood Ridge, NJ, 07075
2016159741
Location of (Makeup by Amanda)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding