Kingsville, MD 21087 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7
  • Pricing

About Magnolia Music

Magnolia Music provides a wide variety of music selections for weddings and other events. Energetic, professional harpist and soprano offering customizable programs from Bach to Billie Holiday to Bon Iver. Experienced in solo, group, choral, and orchestra settings. Email Ashley Powers at magnolia_music@outlook.com or visit magnoliamusic.org!

Serving Baltimore City and County, Harford County, Northern Virginia, D.C., and more!

Follow Magnolia Music on

1398812911534903547082436423371133841033520o
1398812911534903547082436423371133841033520o

• Videos 1

5 Reviews for Magnolia Music

Barbara · Married on 10/07/2017

I am so glad we found Ashley to play the harp for our daughter's wedding. The music was lovely and it provided the perfect backdrop for our happy event.

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/22/2017

Ashley with Magnolia Music was an absolute dream come true. Her professionalism and poise continue to receive compliments as i talk with my guests after our big day. Not only was she a superb harpist, but her harp was gorgeous and her attire was perfect. Ashley fit into our day effortlessly. I had no problems what so ever with communication; she provided us with an array of song choices to choose from and was there to help me coordinate the music to the ceremony. The results literally had people in tears they were so overjoyed. Even when it rained on our wedding day, Ashley called the venue to find out about details instead of solely relying on me (the bride) to help her coordinate the "plan b". There was even a thank you card waiting for us at home when we got back from our mini-moon. We feel so blessed and fortunate to have found such a sincere and talented woman to share in the magic of our wedding day.

So please, if youre looking for a harp, look no further. Ashley was the cherry on top to our best day ever. Thank you again! We couldnt be happier!!!

Lois · Married on 06/18/2016

Ashley singing Ave Maria at my nieces wedding brought tears to my ears! She has a beautiful voice.

Magnolia Music Pricing

Magnolia Music Price Rates

Magnolia Music FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 325.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 325.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Acapella, Instrumental - Solo, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Harp
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Vocals