15003 N. Cave Creek Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85032 Map · Phone number

69e942c1b019403a 1526994015 86514b3739850f6f 1526994013792 1 Capture
Magic Touch Catering
Wedding cake and cake pops.  Purple was their theme color!
Wedding cake and cake pops. Purple was their theme color!
Appetizer station
Appetizer station
964ee0c1a4123da8 1526973808 b9ab0ac8358c1bad 1526973806119 1 Capture
69e942c1b019403a 1526994015 86514b3739850f6f 1526994013792 1 Capture
Magic Touch Catering
Wedding cake and cake pops.  Purple was their theme color!
Wedding cake and cake pops. Purple was their theme color!

32 Reviews for Magic Touch Catering

Debbie · Married on 02/03/2017

We were so pleased with our wedding dinner and the catering that was provided. They did an exceptional job on our food and service. Everyone complimented us on the meal and it was top notch. We would highly recommend them and will use them again.

Caitlin · Married on 01/15/2017

This family owned catering company was awesome. They supplied me with centerpieces, linens, china and everything I needed for my reception. They spent 3 appts with me choosing the menu and worked within my budget. The food the day of the wedding was delicious and even my picky "foodie" family from NYC loved it. I would highly recommend Juana & Raul to cater any event to every one looking for excellent food at great prices.

Sandra · Married on 11/14/2015

Where do I begin? I have attended a few events catered by Magic Touch and they were fantastic! So I was looking for a caterer a few months later and called them immediately. I called no one else. The owner was so professional, kind and accommodating to my each and every need. The food was amazing and the presentation was elegant and unique. Magic Touch was the type of caterer that executed a perfect event for us. We are grateful for their services! Just a few examples of why we are giving 5 stars...
    1. Great food
    2. Professional servers who were kind and had great wrk ethic
    3. Presentation of food was amazing
    4. The ability to listen to our needs as we were planning and make suggestions based on our needs was helpful. Every detail we discussed prior to the event was remembered and delivered the night of the event.
    5. Staff was helpful and even offered me a hand in things that didn't fall within their responsibility. I find excellent customer service difficult to find these days and in this department they were exceptional!!
    6. I can go on and on but I feel I have expressed how wonderful of a caterer I think they are. If planning something special and looking for a cater, Magic Touch will be perfect for you!!!

Magic Touch Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 38.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 24.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 24.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 26.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Liquor
  • What event services do you provide? Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? African, American, British, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, French, German, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), House Beer
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables

• 15003 N. Cave Creek Rd. Phoenix, AZ 85032 See on map
    6023001570 (Other Phone Number)
    6029928949 (Fax Number)