Maggie Hanson Photography

Minneapolis, MN View map Visit website
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

The anxious waiting before. The small private moments of the day shared between you two. I'm there. I'm there to preserve and encompass all that love between you two on your special day. My style is a mix of classic, candid, artistic and photo-journalistic. I'm a great fit for smaller, intimate weddings. Take a look at some of my base packages. Need to make some tweaks? Let’s talk about it. Each package comes with an full online secured gallery delivery, consulting, and first look digital files soon after your wedding.

Services Offered: I offer a range of packages to choose from. All listed prices include sales tax. Each package comes with consulting, an full online secured gallery delivery, and first look digital files soon after your wedding.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Team

Maggie Hanson
Maggie Hanson
Owner/Operator

I started my portrait journey five years ago, determined to give my friends and classmates the portraits they deserved in high school. It only continued there, reaching to families, engagements and eventually weddings. The laughs, and love that people radiate is what draws me to seizing those moments, and I wouldn’t trade it for anything. I have this fiery passion in my heart for capturing memories of others. Authenticity is a top priority for me in taking unique portraits.

1435 West 31st St, Unit 202 Minneapolis, MN, 55408
6122087129
Location of (Maggie Hanson Photography)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding