Hemet, Hemet, CA 92545 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Madhu Media

At Madhu Media, we pride ourselves in not only providing great digital content (Photos and videos) but doing so in the most friendly and professional manner. We specialize in cinimatic/candid edits that capture the essense and emotions of your big day. We are known to go above and beyond to make sure customers needs are satisfied and hence we consistently exceed customer expectations. Photography/Videography is more than just a business, its a passion. We capture moments of today that will WOW your hearts tomorrow.

2 51 1887617 1569963511

3 Reviews for Madhu Media

• Jon

Jon De La Rosa · Married on 09/07/2019

Thanks Madhu.

It was a blessing for us when we stumbled upon Bapu Mahdu’s profile during our search for a videographer to film our wedding ceremony. We wanted a simple wedding and invited only the closest friends and relatives. We gave Bapu our wedding details and requirements. We were initially communicating through phone and text messages. Right there and then I can tell that I am talking to someone who is a professional. He is very accommodating and understanding. He agreed to videoshoot our wedding. There is no hesitation in his part to cater our needs. It didn’t matter that he lives 100 miles away from us. For us, that was such a great relief. We met him finally on our wedding day. His punctuality is unquestionable. He and his staff arrived early. They gave us a briefing on what and how the shoot will go, and assured that we didn’t need to worry about anything while they are filming. Very cool guy, so easy to work with, and I was right the first time…we came across a HIGHLY SKILLED AND PROFESSIONAL VIDEOGRAPHER. The equipment he brought for the shoot is so impressive – they are certainly not toys for hobbyists or casual shooters. That just confirmed our confidence in his ability and professionalism…he will take care of us 150%. The delivery of the product was ahead of time. My wife and I watched our wedding video for the first time. WE COULD NOT STOP WATCHING THE VIDEO OVER AND OVER AGAIN. The next day, at my work, I watched the video during my breaks. I showed it to my co-workers…and their first question was – WHO SHOT THE VIDEO? They noticed the video, but not my wedding…LOL!!! The video and audio are flawless and smooth. It has rhythm and flow. His choice of background music is so right for the event. I don’t know how Bapu’s editing process is, or what software he uses. I don’t know of any script in our wedding. But when we watched our wedding video, it was like watching a romantic movie. The fee that Bapu is requiring for his service and the quality of his final product made me feel that we owe him more for the fee. We certainly have no regrets in hiring him for our event. My wife and I are planning to do renewal of our vows next year. We are praying and hoping that Bapu will be available for our next shoot. This time we’ll ask him if he can include photography. Bapu Mahdu is NO. 1 on my list of professional videographers to recommend to my friends and associates. Thank you for coming out to videoshoot our wedding. You may not know it, but you relieved us a great deal of stress in our wedding preparation. Thank you for capturing this moment for my wife and I. You gave us something really beautif that we can always look back on. It is such a great experience working with you.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Madhu Media's reply:

WOW thank you so much, it was truly a pleasure to capture your beautiful ceremony!!! Thanks so much for the kind compliments....
  • Nicholas

Nicholas Jackson · Married on 08/08/2019

Highly Recommended

The video created by Madhu Media of my recent wedding far surpassed anything I could have expected. It is absolutely beautiful and the professionalism of those involved was amazing. I would recommend Madhu Media as a videography service to anyone lookin to have an event captured and turned into a beautiful video that can be revisited for the rest of your life. Thank you guys so much!!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Madhu Media Pricing

Madhu Media Price Rates

Madhu Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 875.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Client Revisions
    Multi. Locations
    Save The Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1800.00
    Client Revisions
    Save The Date
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Madhu Media 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Madhu Media 2
    Video and Photo Package Deal

Contact us for a package deal for both video and still photo services. Two main benefits with going with a package deal. Significant savings and most importantly, just one company taking care of all media needs which makes for a smooth operation and no instances of miss communicaitons between photographer and videographer. Contact us for more details.

• Hemet Hemet, CA, 92545 See on map