4649 Riverdale Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32210 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500

About Madeline VeZain Photography

It's nice to meet you! My name is Madeline VeZain, and I can't wait to capture your big day.

I’m a wedding and portrait photographer serving the Jacksonville and St. Augustine, Florida area. I grew up in the Jacksonville area and found a passion for photography by capturing Florida's beautiful wildlife, nature, people, and sport's teams. I earned my Bachelor of Fine Arts in Photography from Louisiana State University in 2017 and have continued to enjoy photography as one of my most rewarding passions. I continue to fall in love with the craft and enjoy learning something new each time I shoot.

I specialize in weddings and lifestyle portraits. If you are interested in working together, please Connect with Me and we will talk details!

A Litte More About Me

I'm a proud cat mom to my adorable tuxedo kitty named Raptor. She's been in my life for a little over 5 years and yes, Raptor is a girl.
When I'm not photographing my AMAZING clients, you can find me helping people sell, buy, and invest in homes in the Jacksonville and Ponte Vedra area or at the beach. I love reading, being outside, and getting my mindfulness on with some yoga.

Click HERE --> To view my wedding magazine https://online.flippingbook.com/view/204437/

Follow Madeline VeZain Photography on

combo 1 51 1043125
destin styled shoot 19 51 1043125
Madeline VeZain Photography
heather goza rural life museum wedding modern heart photography 106 51 1043125 v2
Madeline VeZain Photography
heather goza rural life museum wedding modern heart photography 196 51 1043125 v1
taylor wedding louisiana state museum baton rouge 475 51 1043125 v1
taylor wedding louisiana state museum baton rouge 527 51 1043125 v1
Madeline VeZain Photography
heather goza rural life museum wedding modern heart photography 154 51 1043125 v2
combo 2 51 1043125

Madeline VeZain Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Albums
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Prints, Save the Date