Madeline VeZain Photography

Jacksonville, FL View map
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

Hey there! I'm Madeline & I’m a high-end wedding photographer serving the Jacksonville & St. Augustine, Florida area. I'm passionate about capturing every moment & detail of your big day for you to relive for years to come!
I pride myself on getting to know each of my clients & what makes them perfect for each other. In order to do that, each couple that inquires with me will receive an initial consultation to get to know each other & discuss wedding plans to see if we are a good fit for each other.
If you are interested in working together, please Connect with Me and we will talk details!

A Litte More About Me

I'm a proud dog mom to a sweet boy, Ollie. He was adopted from the Jacksonville Humane Society this past summer & he loves the dog park, snuggling, & he even has his own Instagram! (Yes, I'm that dog mom)
When I'm not photographing my AMAZING clients, you can find me with coffee in hand, reading a good book, (hopefully) outside, and getting my mindfulness on with some yoga.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,200

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

• Madelyn
    Madelyn P. Married on 08/21/2021

Engagement photos

Madeline was simply amazing! Our location had to change last minute and she quickly found a new spot. She had me and my fiancé laughing the whole time and made us feel like we have known her forever! A wonderful and fun experience with her!
    Emily C. Married on 04/17/2021

The Best Photographer

Madeline is fun, creative, professional and extremely talented. I love her style of editing and her promptness in delivering photos. My husband is not a big fan of pictures but she had us laughing to get the best smile out of him. She is open to whatever pictures you want taken but she is also great at giving posing ideas and finding unique spots to get pictures. I cannot recommend her enough!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 10/20/2018

Madeline is the BEST

Madeline is THE BEST! She far exceeded my expectations with our engagement shoot and I am so excited for her to work our wedding. She is so fun to work with and really cares about the details. She works with you to get everything just the way you want it. Due to COVID our original location was closed (unexpectedly) and in 20mins she figured out a plan B to make sure our shoot happened as scheduled. Hire Madeline ASAP!

221 6th ave S Jacksonville, FL, 32250
Location of (Madeline VeZain Photography)

Madeline VeZain Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Madeline VeZain Photography include in the starting price?

Madeline VeZain Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Madeline VeZain Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Madeline VeZain Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Madeline VeZain Photography offer?

Madeline VeZain Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Madeline VeZain Photography offer?

Madeline VeZain Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Madeline VeZain Photography offer for wedding events?

Madeline VeZain Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Madeline VeZain Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Madeline VeZain Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding