Lydia Gillis Photography

Eugene, OR View map

Eugene based and Destination Wedding Photographer. I am a storyteller photographer that creates timeless heirlooms to be cherished for generations. I see the raw moments between a couple and create stunning, authentic images that reflect their unique love. My style is fresh, clean, and contemporary. I thrive off of capturing genuine love between a bride and a groom and my images naturally reveal the expression of love and commitment that they both share.

Your wedding is a unique reflection of you. That's why I love getting to know you personally so I can tell your story beautifully. Sharing all your wedding dreams and details helps me create authentic, meaningful images that reflect the true you. Your unguarded moments. Your natural emo­tions. All the precious images of your very special day to be cherished for generations to come.

You have a beautiful LOVE story and I want to tell it!

Please contact us for more information 541.912.5721 or lydia@lydiagillis.com

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
    Amanda Married on 06/20/2015
    Lydia went above and beyond and truly captured the love that was shared on our wedding day. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone :)
    Brianna Married on 09/14/2014
    Lydia is a joy to work with! She is a fantastic photographer who has talent blowing out of her ears! I always love working with her. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer. Not to mention she's a hard worker!!!
  • Carly
    Carly Married on 09/13/2014
    My husband and I were told after our engagement that a photographer is among the most important things you'll choose for your day, as that's all you're left with. And now, after all is said and done I have zero regrets and couldn't be more happy with having worked with Lydia. From the first consultation where her passion, excitement and professionalism showed in spades to the many meetings, seeing the venue beforehand, finalizing itineraries and of coarse the wedding day she made everything relaxed and wonderful. Her zeal and origanization made everything run smoothly and the end result we are left with is gorgeous pictures that perfectly transport us back to every moment of the day. Her talent and style made those pictures breath-taking and very unique to us. I can't tell you how many times I've heard since my wedding day "if only I had known about Lydia on my wedding day"... From bridesmaids and family. Lydia's spirit and work ethic speak for themselves as do her beautiful photos. We highly reccomend Lydia Gillis Photography.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Eugene, 97402
5419125721
Location of (Lydia Gillis Photography)

Lydia Gillis Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Lydia Gillis Photography offer?

Lydia Gillis Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Lydia Gillis Photography offer?

Lydia Gillis Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Lydia Gillis Photography offer for wedding events?

Lydia Gillis Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints

What percentage of users recommend Lydia Gillis Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Lydia Gillis Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Eugene for your wedding