address, Santa Cruz, CA 95060 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Pricing

About Luxury Makeup by Cristal

Luxury Makeup by Cristal is an artistry company situated in Santa Cruz, California, providing top-quality services for wedding and celebratory events. Owner, Cristal Rodriguez strives to bond with all of her clients, adapting her skills to best suit any particular style. Her primary goal is to convey your desired concept, helping you feel and look as radiant as possible for your big day.

Experience

Cristal has over a decade of experience in the beauty industry, working with a variety of people. Transitioning from an art background working with acrylics, her career began as a freelance beautician at MAC Cosmetics. It was during this time that she mastered a range of beauty techniques, applying them to retail clientele. Drawing inspiration from her practices, Cristal loves to see clients gleaming with joy in front of the mirror, looking fabulous for their one-of-a-kind event.

Whether you desire full-glam application or a design that enhances your natural beauty, Cristal uses top-of-the-range products to ensure that your specific vision is achieved. All of these products have been devised to last throughout the day, allowing you to truly immerse yourself within your big occasion. Before you’re due to say “I do”, Cristal provides makeup trials to exchange ideas and try a collection of styles until you’re completely satisfied. Additional beauty options available at Luxury Makeup by Cristal may include:

• On-site makeup

Luxury Makeup by Cristal 4
Luxury Makeup by Cristal 5

Lucina S. Hailey · Married on 07/07/2017

Cristal has craftsmanship!

I trusted Cristal with one of the most important days of my life- my wedding day. Previous to that, she helped with my make-up for my engagement shoot. Both times I was exceptionally happy with the results. Cristal took her time, she planned accordingly so that the process did not feel rushed in any way. We had a trial run for my wedding day, which helped tremendously narrowing down the look I wanted. I shared photos I found online to give her a visual of the type/look I envisioned. Cristal was very open to my vision and provided her own feedback based on her experience, my skin type, skin tone and face shape.
    On the week of my wedding the anxiety and excitement manifested itself by way of a huge pimple on the left side of my face!! (I know, a brides worst nightmare!! ). By the day of the wedding, the pimple had simmered down but I burned the skin around it with over-applying salicylic acid. Cristal worked her craft and basically made it disappear!! (I will upload a photo of the area during make-up application before it is finished and one of that side of the face after make-up is complete). I was so happy and thankful!

I appreciated how meticulous Cristal is with detail, down to the hygiene! She takes pride in the cleaning of her brushes and it is visible.

My overall experience/s with Cristal have been very pleasant. She is professional and knowledgeable in her craft. I truly highly recommend her! I personally have her in my phone book for any future make-up services I may need.

Luxury Makeup by Cristal 6
    Sent on 11/28/2019

Luxury Makeup by Cristal Pricing

Luxury Makeup by Cristal Price Rates

Luxury Makeup by Cristal FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 150.00
    $ 90.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup