LUX MUSIC

Prato, IT View map
$600 Most Popular Price

$600 Most Popular Price

My name is Lavinia Beni, I'm a Pianist and Music Planner. My passion for music inspired me to create Lux Music.
Lux Music offers musical entertainment for your event. Music for ceremony, cocktail, background for dinner, and party.

I stay around the service, I'm your only reference, helping you to choose the type of music more suited to creating the right atmosphere of your event.

Why choose Lux Music?

If you love quality, professionalism, style, and innovation in live music and you want the certainty of an all-inclusive service, without problems.

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$250

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$600

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Learn New Songs
Sound/PA System
Travel Expenses

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Solo
Instrumental - Duo
Instrumental - Trio
String - Trio
String - Quartet
Soloist / Vocalist

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What instruments does your group play?

Cello
Piano
Saxophone
Viola
Violin

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music

Message vendor
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca S. Married on 05/11/2022

Exceptional Service

We hired 2 musicians through Lux Music and both were just a wonderful addition to our wedding day. Punctual, talented and just did all that they could to make their service special. Our guests raved about both musicians. We hired a guitar/violin duo for cocktail hour and they were so engaging, they even walked our guests over to the dinner table which we thought was such a wonderful touch. At dinner, we had a jazz pianist who was just lovely and patient when we got our schedule timing wrong and interrupted his set with our wedding dance! They both created such a beautiful atmosphere with their music and we were so happy with their service. Lavinia was there to oversee the whole process and she was so easy and lovely to work with. Highly recommend! Thank you all for everything you did on our wedding day!
    -Becca and Jae
    Emily Married on 10/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible live music + dj!

WOW is all I can say! I booked the Lux Music for my wedding in October 2021 and myself and all my guests were totally blown away! If you're getting married in Tuscany, or anywhere in Italy that Lux Music travels to, you will not be disappointed! I booked the violin + guitar for ceremony, and then guitar duo for apertif and just WOW -- the two men who performed were incredible! You could tell they were total pros at weddings, they had all the right songs and playlists, it was just perfect. I gave very little direction and just let them have fun with it and I am so glad I did! I also had Lux Music provide a DJ for me for the reception part of the wedding and again, just awesome! Working with Lavinia was also wonderful, she was responsive, organized, and she was also there the entire event to make sure everything ran smoothly. If you're trying to decide on who to book for your entertainment for your wedding, you have found them!!!! Thank you team!!!
illustration stars

Team

Lavinia Beni
Lavinia Beni
Pianist

I'm Pianist and founder of Lux Music.

I’m graduate in Piano and I have a twenty years’ experience in the music industry as a musician, a teacher and also as a music event planner collaborating with pubblic and private entities. I also studied languages at the high school for tourism and this gaves me the opportunity to increase my passion for foreign cultures and countries. Because of this I had the push to create my own reality where I gather all my passions.

I am a positive and sunny person and I like to thoroughly study and investigate on any situation, from the location where the event is set, to the audience who it is addressed t, so that we get the right kind of music for every occasion.

The intent is to bring together forces and ideas of all of us to create something unique which is always different,various but successful.

I love helping people to choose the right music for their party.

via del Pozzo Rosso 17 Prato, IT, IT 50058
+39 - 3284892088
Location of (LUX MUSIC)

Other vendors in Italy for your wedding