I'm a professional viola player and I regularly perform as soloist or with professional musicians, players and singers, offering music services for Destination Weddings in Italy, Corporate Events, Birthday Parties, Receptions, Inaugurations, Elopements.
Our professional music team, called G. E. Music Project - Musica per Eventi, is composed by different kinds of ensembles, such as:
- Solo Instruments: Violin, Viola, Cello, Harp, Classic Guitar, Digital Piano
- String Duo (Violin and Viola, Two Violins, Violin and Cello, Viola and Cello)
- Violin / Viola and Digital Piano
- Flute and Harp
- Flute and Classic Guitar
- Soprano Voice and Piano
- Violin or Viola and Harp (Flute, Piano or Classic Guitar)
- String Trio (Violin, Viola and Cello, or Two Violins and Cello)
- String Trio with another instrument (Piano, Harp, Flute or Classic Guitar)
- String Quartet (Two Violins, Viola and Cello)
- String Quartet with another instrument (PIano, Harp, Flute or Classic Guitar)
- String Trio and String Quartet with Soprano Voice
- Solo Electric Violin / Viola
- Electric Violin / Viola and Sax
- Electric Violin / Viola and Digital Piano
- Electric Violin / Viola and Female Pop Voice
- Sax and Piano Jazz Duo
- Jazz Ensembles
- Swing Ensembles
- Dj Service (with electric Violin / Viola and / or Sax)
We're specialized in Classical, Jazz, Acoustic Pop, Movie Scores, Italian Folk, Italian Traditional, Opera, Soul, Blues, Pop Dance Music. Our performances are characterized by elegant and sophisticated music arrengements, in order to personalize the programs with a special attention to the sound and the character of the music.
We may perform during all the Wedding Day, accompaniyng the Couple from the Ceremony to the Party.
Our team is located in the famous Riviera Ligure (Portofino, Santa Margherita Ligure, Rapallo, Cinque Terre) but we regularly play in all Italy and abroad.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
How many musicians are in your band(s)?
What instruments does your group play?
What services do you provide?
6 ReviewsWrite a review
9 User photos
I'm a professional viola and violin player and I regularly perform as soloist or with professional musicians, players and singers, offering music services for destination Weddings in Italy, corporate events, birthday parties, receptions, inaugurations, concerts.
I studied in Italy, getting the Violin and the Viola degrees at the 'A. Vivaldi' Conservatory (Alessandria, Piedmont). I studied in Minnesota too, at the Concordia College of Moorhead (Minnesota), attending Viola, Chamber Music and String Quartet courses with Prof. Kate Hamilton.
I attended Violin and Viola courses at the UGA University (Athens, Georgia, USA), and I played in Europe and USA for international Festivals and Chamber Music Masterclasses (Switzerland, France, Finland, Minnesota, Georgia).
I'm specialized in musical entertainment for Events. This is a part of my job I really, really do love. Two years ago I founded the G. E. Music Project - Music for Events team, involving many professional players I regularly perform with.
We play in all Italy and abroad.
I'm an arranger too. All the music we perform is totally arranged by me, to personalize the music program, to create everytime different and unique performances.
My main goal is offering elegant, beautiful and sophisticated music entertainments to all the couples who choose us for their special days.
8 am - 12 pm