Giulia Ermirio Violist

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$700 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$700 Most Popular Price

I'm a professional viola player and I regularly perform as soloist or with professional musicians, players and singers, offering music services for Destination Weddings in Italy, Corporate Events, Birthday Parties, Receptions, Inaugurations, Elopements.

Our professional music team, called G. E. Music Project - Musica per Eventi, is composed by different kinds of ensembles, such as:

• Solo Instruments: Violin, Viola, Cello, Harp, Classic Guitar, Digital Piano
  • String Duo (Violin and Viola, Two Violins, Violin and Cello, Viola and Cello)
  • Violin / Viola and Digital Piano
  • Flute and Harp
  • Flute and Classic Guitar
  • Soprano Voice and Piano
  • Violin or Viola and Harp (Flute, Piano or Classic Guitar)
  • String Trio (Violin, Viola and Cello, or Two Violins and Cello)
  • String Trio with another instrument (Piano, Harp, Flute or Classic Guitar)
  • String Quartet (Two Violins, Viola and Cello)
  • String Quartet with another instrument (PIano, Harp, Flute or Classic Guitar)
  • String Trio and String Quartet with Soprano Voice

• Solo Electric Violin / Viola
  • Electric Violin / Viola and Sax
  • Electric Violin / Viola and Digital Piano
  • Electric Violin / Viola and Female Pop Voice
  • Sax and Piano Jazz Duo
  • Jazz Ensembles
  • Swing Ensembles
  • Dj Service (with electric Violin / Viola and / or Sax)

We're specialized in Classical, Jazz, Acoustic Pop, Movie Scores, Italian Folk, Italian Traditional, Opera, Soul, Blues, Pop Dance Music. Our performances are characterized by elegant and sophisticated music arrengements, in order to personalize the programs with a special attention to the sound and the character of the music.

We may perform during all the Wedding Day, accompaniyng the Couple from the Ceremony to the Party.

Our team is located in the famous Riviera Ligure (Portofino, Santa Margherita Ligure, Rapallo, Cinque Terre) but we regularly play in all Italy and abroad.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$200

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$700

Reception Music
Rehearsal Dinner Music
Sample Music
Travel Expenses

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Solo
Instrumental - Duo
Instrumental - Trio
Orchestra
String - Trio
String - Quartet
String - Quintet
Soloist / Vocalist

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

What instruments does your group play?

Cello
Saxophone
Viola
Violin
Winds

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Sample Performances
Vocals

• Am Colin-clegg
    Am Colin-Clegg Getting married on 04/01/2023

Class and personality for your music requirements

Describing Giulia's musical prowess is describing her personality. She listens attentively and then, through her boundless talent, she delivers emotions. Wide-ranging repertoire, professionalism and perfection in execution are just some of her talents and I count myself lucky to have witnessed it first-hand at one of the many events she has graced with her ability, in late 2019. If you're looking for someone oozing class and spreading magical notes around, Giulia is definitely your musician and person.

Dear Colin,
    reading your words is so flattering to me. Thanks for your really nice review.
    Very glad to have aroused so intense emotions, it has been a real, real pleasure.
    All my best.
    Marissa Married on 09/05/2021

Incredible

I can’t thank Giulia enough. From the start she was very communicative and answered right away. I had a million questions and very particular song requests. She wasn’t available so she recommended Beatrice who works with her. I had very small elopement in Tuscany and she recommended a solo violinist. She played the classical violin during the ceremony and electric during our dinner. My guests were blown away. The groom loved the surprise and we all couldn’t believe the level of talent. Beatrice made the wedding what it was! I walked down the aisle to ‘human nature’ and the groom walked down to ‘always be my baby’ by Mariah Carey. There was no song request she wasn’t able to meet. I can’t thank you enough. Thank you for the best customer service leading up to the event. And Beatrice thank you for your professionalism. For showing up early to set up, and for letting us witness your talent. We will never forget you. Grazie mille!!

Dear Marissa,
    thank you very much indeed!
    It has been a real pleasure working with you and planning all the musical details for your Special Day!
    I'm glad you enjoyed Beatrice's talent, she's very nice.
    I'm sorry I coudn't stay with you...but I may easily imagine what amazing day it has been!
    Thank you very much for choosing us.
    You'll be always welcome in Italy.
    Warmly.
    Joshua T. Married on 09/26/2020

Beyond Expectations!

Giulia worked with us over two years to plan our perfect wedding day. Due to covid we had to change the date a few times. We were planning our ceremony from out of the country and Giulia made everything very easy for us. She was very detailed and made sure to verify every step of the day with us to make sure everything went as planned. Beyond the planning her music was beautiful and a highlight of the wedding. Everyone was blown away with how great she was. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a violinist to look no further. Giulia will be a standout for anyone looking to add something exceptional to their special day or event.

Dear Joshua,
    a huge thank you to you, for your kind words, for your appreciation of my service.
    It has been a great pleasure for me meeting you, being part of your Special Day.
    I want to say thank you to your family and friends, who supported me and enjoyed so warmly during the performance.
    My best wishes to you for your future.
    With love and gratitude.

Team

Giulia Ermirio
Giulia Ermirio
Violist, Violinist, Arranger, Music Consultant

I'm a professional viola and violin player and I regularly perform as soloist or with professional musicians, players and singers, offering music services for destination Weddings in Italy, corporate events, birthday parties, receptions, inaugurations, concerts.

I studied in Italy, getting the Violin and the Viola degrees at the 'A. Vivaldi' Conservatory (Alessandria, Piedmont). I studied in Minnesota too, at the Concordia College of Moorhead (Minnesota), attending Viola, Chamber Music and String Quartet courses with Prof. Kate Hamilton.

I attended Violin and Viola courses at the UGA University (Athens, Georgia, USA), and I played in Europe and USA for international Festivals and Chamber Music Masterclasses (Switzerland, France, Finland, Minnesota, Georgia).

I'm specialized in musical entertainment for Events. This is a part of my job I really, really do love. Two years ago I founded the G. E. Music Project - Music for Events team, involving many professional players I regularly perform with.

We play in all Italy and abroad.

I'm an arranger too. All the music we perform is totally arranged by me, to personalize the music program, to create everytime different and unique performances.

My main goal is offering elegant, beautiful and sophisticated music entertainments to all the couples who choose us for their special days.

Via Caffaro 34 Genova Rome, IT, IT 0000Z
+39 3337543432

8 am - 12 pm
Location of (Giulia Ermirio Violist)

Other vendors in Italy for your wedding