Prattville, AL 36066 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Lush Makeup Art

Rebekah Has been a Makeup Artist/Hairstylist for over 8 years. Specializing in Airbrush Makeup application. Her work has been featured in numerous magazines, television and events. .She is Located in the Montgomery area, but is available for travel. Her Education includes: Kett Airbrushing, M.A.C. Pro Cosmetics, Aveda, Sephora, Smashbox Cosmetics

Follow Lush Makeup Art on

rebekahhellogorgeous

5 Reviews for Lush Makeup Art

Brooke Beasley · Married on 01/30/2019

Perfection!!!!

As a professional nail technician for over 20 years, I’ve worked with more brides/bridal parties than I can count. I have been lucky enough to be a part of many beautiful wedding days that were precisely planned to a “t”, but not necessarily without stress. There is always something to worry about from guests who are lost, to crazy weather, and everything in between. When it came time to plan my own wedding, I knew that there would be all sorts of buzz, and I didn’t want to take any additional risks. Because let me tell ya, a nervous, shaky bride with a mascara wand is a scary thing! A friend referred me to Rebekah and I couldn’t have been happier!! She was professional and calm, but more importantly, she understood TIMING! She did a beautiful job with myself, my mother and EIGHT bridesmaids in plenty of time and even hung around for touch ups as the day went on. I was very impressed with her experience along with her technique and her prices were very reasonable. I highly recommend Rebekah for your special day!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Anna Edwards · Married on 11/27/2018

Wedding day

Rebekah was a charm on my wedding day! Not only was her work talented she was so professional and a breeze to work with. She checked in let me know what time she would be at venue, she was on time and keep schedule all day. She even had time to add a few extra services to my party. I highly recommend her!!! She is worth every penny!!

Sent on 11/27/2018

tracey · Married on 10/01/2016

Rebekah was absolutely wonderful and my makeup was amazing on my wedding day! I received tons of compliments! I will definitely recommend her again and again.

Sent on 10/22/2016

Lush Makeup Art FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 76.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Travel Fee, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Fake Lashes

Real Weddings