137 Church St, Marietta, GA 30060 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Lush Cakery

Owner, Kathryn Steed, started Lush Cakery in the Summer of 2010. After training with a professional wedding cake designer with 20 years of experience, Kathryn had the confidence to start her own business. Kathryn has a young, fresh and modern eye for design specializing in wedding cakes, groom's cakes and cupcakes. Every bride has an idea of her perfect wedding cake. From small and simple (basic buttercream design), to more complex (gluten-free, fondant, sugar flowers). It is our job to design a cake customized to each client's taste and budget. Give us a call or shoot us an email, we look forward to making your dream wedding cake!

AI472

Lush Cakery 6
Lush Cakery 7
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 05/26/2019

Do I really have to wait a year for this delicious cake again??

So, I crave our wedding cake on a daily basis and really wish I didn't have to wait til our 1 year anniversary to dig in to the anniversary cake she so kindly boxed up for us beforehand (and we traveled with in our Uhaul from ATL to SLC, Utah because it's THAT good)! :) Kat is so incredibly talented!! We loved every flavor we got to try, and ended up selecting her (non-traditional) chocolate peanut butter flavor as our entire cake because it was just too delicious and we have received so many compliments! We were connected to Kat through the Wheeler House and we are so thankful!! Thank you, Kat!!! P.S. - follow her insta for all of her amazing cake inspo

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Lush Cakery 8

Hayley Brooks · Married on 05/11/2019

Delicious and Beautiful Wedding Cake

Kat made my wedding cake and it was both beautiful and delicious. At our first tasting, she allowed us to try a variety of flavors and we ended up selecting white chocolate raspberry amaretto and peanut butter chocolate. When we discussed the design I wanted for the cake, she knew exactly what I was talking about and had several examples of similar cakes she had done. Our wedding cake turned out to be beautiful, with moist layers and frosting that tasted amazing. We had many guests talk about how delicious our cake was and I couldn't agree more. I am so thrilled that I was able to work with Kat because her work is amazing and she was so easy to work with. I highly recommend!

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Lush Cakery 9
    Lush Cakery 10

Kate Zeliff · Married on 01/20/2019

Lush Cakery and Satellite Cakes

I love cakes. Matthew, my husband, loves me. So, for our wedding we both wanted our guests to eat great cake! We chose to host our ceremony and reception at The Wheeler House and their packages include Lush Cakery for the wedding cake. A few months before our wedding, I emailed Kat asking if we could personalize the wedding cake package to include five cakes (all with different flavors and icings) representing four places that are special to Matthew and me as well as a traditional wedding cake. I sent her a list of the four places and our ideas for each cake's flavor profile. Kat replied within two days with her suggestions of batter, icing, filling, and look for each cake. And, some of the best news, that we would be able to have five cakes (all with two or more layers) for just a slight up charge to the package. On our wedding day, each cake looked beautiful and helped tell Matthew and my love story! Our flower girl said, "I just want to stuff my face in all of them!". Our guests enjoyed multiple slices and after the wedding my parents took the remaining six slices home finishing them before Matthew and I returned from our trip. The Wheeler House also snuck two slices in Matthew's and I get-away car and we enjoyed them on our first day of marriage after a hot power yoga class. Our favorite flavor was the blueberry lemon cake and the red raspberry amarillo white chocolate.

In short: Kat and Lush Cakery are creative, affordable, professional and make good cake that looks beautiful but tastes better.

Sent on 02/02/2019

Lush Cakery FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free
  • What special ingredients do you use? Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

Real Weddings

• Sweet Caroline's Cakes
    Sweet Caroline's Cakes Wedding Cakes

Kathryn is quite the cake artist! She has a colorful vision and loves a good cake challenge. Her cakes taste amazing and are beautiful! She is so easy to work with too!

• 137 Church St Marietta, 30060 See on map