400 W Parkwood Ave 104 studio 4, Friendswood, TX 77546 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

15 Reviews for Lure By Ashley Nicole

Shelley · Married on 04/04/2015

Ashley was amazing to work with! She knew exactly what I wanted, and made it a breeze to get me and all the other ladies in the wedding party in coordination so there was zero wasted time! She does amazing hair and airbrushed makeup and I couldn't have found the more perfect match for my wedding! She is also the ONLY person I go to for my hair services you Ashley!!

Amber · Married on 09/07/2014

Ashley is very professional. She values your ideas and style and will do whatever you ask. Her airbrush make up was flawless and stayed perfect all night. She covered every imperfection on my face and gave me the look I was looking for.

Kimberly · Married on 09/05/2014

I loved the look and the quality of my hair and makeup! She did an awesome job and makes sure it's what you want as she goes! It was definitely a fun experience!

Award

• Stephanye Lynn Events
    Stephanye Lynn Events Wedding Decor & Lighting

Ashley Nicole is one of the best hair and make-up artists I have worked with! She is at the top of my list for recommendations to my brides! She goes above and beyond to ensure that each bride feels extra special and beauitful on their wedding day! I always look forward to the next time I am working with Lure by Ashley Nicole as I know my brides will be in great hands!!

• Jamie Zenteno Photographs
    Jamie Zenteno Photographs Wedding Photographers

Professional quality that makes you feel beautiful, important and listened to every time. Not only is she the only one I trust with my hair and makeup care, but I highly recommend her to all of my clients for pristine service.

• Jamie Zenteno Photographs