905 Lake Lily Drive, Maitland, FL 32751 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 3
  • Real Weddings 1

About Lupinek Productions

We like to think that there is no better team than husband and wife. Every time we start a project, it is with excitement, fun and energy, that we explore the artistic possibilities and capture each unique moment with cinematic videography.

We want you to be able to look back and smile, remembering your moments, and reliving each and every detail. Together as a team, we provide a comprehensive, quality package, assuring that you have memories to last a lifetime.

We capture the moments that define you. As you work with us, you will enjoy a unique, and personal experience from beginning to end.

Follow Lupinek Productions on

• Videos 3

9 Reviews for Lupinek Productions

Kelsey · Married on 01/14/2017

Alex was such an important component of our wedding day. I was on the fence about booking a wedding videographer, but Lupinek Productions was one of the best decisions I made for our big day (besides marrying my husband ??) Simply put, you will not be disappointed if you book Lupinek Productions!

Sent on 02/28/2017

Melanie · Married on 09/03/2016

WOW! I can't speak highly enough about the service and final product my husband and I received working with Lupinek Productions as they captured our wedding at Bella Collina. Alex and Marina were wonderful to work with and have by my side on my wedding day. They captured every moment flawlessly and somehow managed to do so without being obtrusive or pushy - they were in fact like video ninjas! When I received my video teaser, I was sooo impressed and my husband (who initially thought we shouldn't spend money on a videographer) was blown away and said he was so happy we decided to have someone capture our special day. The full video they produced for us literally brought me to tears and is so special!! If you are considering hiring a videographer I HIGHLY recommend Lupinek!!! You won't regret it!!

Sent on 10/11/2016

lindsey · Married on 06/11/2016

Alex & Marina were the absolute BEST!!! About a month before the wedding we had a skype session with them where they asked us about our love story and all the special / unique details we were planning for our wedding so they could make sure and get an idea of us as a couple and capture all the important aspects. They were there for every part of our wedding day from start to finish capturing all the feels and special moments without intruding in any way. They were both so sweet and professional and just the teaser Video they shared with us a few days later would have been well worth hiring them! With so much going on during a wedding, we are so thankful we decided to have it captured on video by Lupinek Productions because we can literally relive the best moments from the best day of our life over and over again! Having a videographer at the wedding was initially not a "must-have" for us but ended up being the best decision we made. Being able to watch the reaction on my husband's face as I walked down the isle was one of the most special gifts ever. Can't say enough good things about working with them and how talented they are!

Sent on 11/17/2016