Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Lupinek Productions

Delivering personal attention to our couples, offering the best in cinematic wedding videography.

We like to think that there is no better team than husband and wife. Every time we start a project, it is with excitement, fun and energy, that we explore the artistic possibilities and capture each unique moment with cinematic videography.

We want you to be able to look back and smile, remembering your moments, and reliving each and every detail. Together as a team, we provide a comprehensive, quality package, assuring that you have memories to last a lifetime.

We capture the moments that define you. As you work with us, you will enjoy a unique, and personal experience from beginning to end.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

One Event/Day (2)
Digital Download (2)
Multi. Locations (1)
Raw Footage (1)

Alex was such an important component of our wedding day. I was on the fence about booking a wedding videographer, but Lupinek Productions was one of the best decisions I made for our big day (besides marrying my husband ??) Simply put, you will not be disappointed if you book Lupinek Productions!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 1/14/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

WOW! I can't speak highly enough about the service and final product my husband and I received working with Lupinek Productions as they captured our wedding at Bella Collina. Alex and Marina were wonderful to work with and have by my side on my wedding day. They captured every moment flawlessly and somehow managed to do so without being obtrusive or pushy - they were in fact like video ninjas! When I received my video teaser, I was sooo impressed and my husband (who initially thought we shouldn't spend money on a videographer) was blown away and said he was so happy we decided to have someone capture our special day. The full video they produced for us literally brought me to tears and is so special!! If you are considering hiring a videographer I HIGHLY recommend Lupinek!!! You won't regret it!!

Profile Picture Melanie, 9/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: USB Flash Drive, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
3.5

What we got in our video from Lupinek is beautiful! We got a sneak peek very quickly which I loved.
I'm sad that they did not include any footage in our video of our wedding party together who traveled a long way to be there with us! They also did not include our first look as it did not "fit their vision" for the film.
They also wanted 30 mins alone to film us which would've taken from our photographers time- and time on a wedding day is crazy short for the photos and video even with a first look (pre ceremony shots).
Overall it's a lovely film of me and my husband, but I really wish there was more of the people who we love that came to be there with us in the film which I thought was a clear expectation.
Our video is 5 minutes, I wish there was more to it! When I look at our photos I can see the big picture of our wedding, but not with our video.

Profile Picture Kayla, 7/17/16, 3 Reviews