Ravenna, IT IT 0025Z Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Lumos Produzioni

At Lumos Produzioni we love storytelling and authentic emotions. We love to travel, discover and meet new couples and people. We love to narrate your story so that it is different from any other.

Lumos Produzioni are Italian based destination wedding videographers who are passionate about telling stories through their films.

They know each couple, their story and the experiences they share are unique. Through great attention to the details and deep creativity, they will offer you an unmatched film, which will capture the authenticity of the moment experienced.

With a perfect blend of creativity, technicality and cinematic equipment Lumos Produzioni deliver wedding films full of depth, emotion and quality. They will travel to where ever you are in the world to capture your special moment.

Follow Lumos Produzioni on

Lumos Produzioni 6
Lumos Produzioni 7

Samantha · Married on 09/26/2018

Exceptional

We cannot thank Simone and Francesca enough for making our dream wedding video. The skill, time and effort they put into their work is exceptional and extremely professional - a job they clearly love! On our first meeting with them via Skype their personalities were infectious and we instantly felt at ease and in the right hands for our special day to be filmed by them. From the main events to the littlest details they captured it all perfectly on video..we honestly felt like it was a movie trailer. Our parcel arrived home presented beautiful in a customised wooden box. Every time we watch our wedding video it brings so many happy memories that we will cherish for a lifetime - we can only thank Simone and Francesca for this. We hope our paths cross again one day. Chris and Samantha x

Sent on 02/27/2019
    Lumos Produzioni 8
    Lumos Produzioni 9

Anastasia Emmanuel · Married on 06/09/2018

The best videographers you could ever hire. Creative storytellers who will capture your magic better than you could have imagined!

From the minute we Skype'd with Francesca and Simone, it was so clear that they we're the ones we NEEDED to capture our special wedding weekend. Their warmth and genuine passion for what they did was so apparent. They went from being a vendor we were hiring, to feeling like friends who happened to be badass, talented storytellers.

They filmed our indian ceremony on Friday night and the entire following wedding day. I was initially nervous about the video because i really wanted it to capture our personalities and tell our story, as well as our friends and families. They managed this so effortlessly. All our friends and family commented on how lovely they were to be around. They made everyone feel so comfortable which resulted in natural, beautiful moments on camera...even from the Groom who hates the camera!!

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Lumos Produzioni 1000%, they are professional, so talented, so beautifully warm and so much fun. Our wedding film was presented in such a gorgeous presentation box and delivered with such love and care. We will treasure it forever.

The day goes by so quickly and it's impossible to remember all the little moments...make the best decision of your wedding and choose Francesca and Simone to film your special day (and ideally more if possible!) I can't count how many times I have watched the full version as well as the teaser. I will be watching it for years, it is the perfect memory of a truly magical time and we ate so so grateful for them capturing it so perfectly. This couple are so incredibly generous with their time and nothing is too much. They are so much more than just your wedding videographers, you will fall in love with their style, creativity and most importantly them!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Michelle · Married on 05/25/2018

Words could never explain how perfect Simone and Francesca were to work with. They are talented, kind, warm, loving, understanding, and fun! Don’t look anymore and book them! They did a great job in trying to get to know my husband and I. They spent their time writing to us and Skyping us since we live in the US. They genuinely wanted to understand our love story. I had tons of questions for which they quickly answered. They had excellent communication skills. The day of the wedding they were there early and very professional. I was freaking out and Francesca was so kind to help me calm my nerves. Thinking about our day right now is making me teary eyed. They really made our day extra special and the end result of our video wasn’t perfect. The sound, quality, and cinematography were very impressive. If I were them I would charge more for the exceptional work they do. I highly recommend them and can’t speak highly enough of them!

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Lumos Produzioni 10
    Lumos Produzioni 11

Lumos Produzioni FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras
  • What final video formats do you offer? USB Flash Drive