Ravenna, IT IT 0025Z Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 7

About Lumos Produzioni

We are truly devoted to capturing your love story as a memento of your wedding day, and for you to treasure forever. We work with upscale and demanding clientele in the most beautiful Italian venues and abroad creating the perfect heirlooms of their stunning weddings.

Every love story is unique and deserves to be filmed in a way that captures it honestly and completely. Your wedding film becomes a precious keepsake of those once in a lifetime moments, a piece of your personal history which can be shared with loved ones for years to come.

Travelling around the world to film destination weddings and elopements allows us to share the emotions, tears, and traditions of other cultures. For the past five years we have filmed destination weddings in jaw-dropping settings all over Italy and the world.

This is our specialty: creating a wedding film that is the meeting of an autenthic love story, an exclusive venue and all of your loved ones celebrating you.

Follow Lumos Produzioni on

Videos 2 Videos

12 Reviews for Lumos Produzioni

Sheema and Peter · Married on 09/22/2019

Simply Amazing!

We absolutely loved working with Lumos Produzioni on our wedding day in Lake Como! When we first met Francesca and Simone, we felt an instant connection towards them. They have such genuine, warm personalities and an amazing passion for their art. We immediately knew that if we didn't pick them as our videographers, we would forever regret it! They really cared and took the time to get to know us as a couple to ensure that they captured our love. They have this amazing presence and energy about them, this confidence and patience that you feel completely at ease and comfortable letting them take the lead and simply amaze you. Working with them was an absolute pleasure. We had so much fun that it was hard to say goodbye at the end of the night. When we received our wedding film, we couldn't wait to re-live our magical day. Not even one min into the film, we were both in tears, in awe of everything. It felt like we were back in Lake Como getting married all over again. We can't thank them enough for capturing all the magic, laughter, excitement, emotions, spectacular beauty of the Lake/Villa and so much more. We are so grateful to have worked with Francesca and Simone and to have made lifelong friends who will always have a special place in our hearts. Without any hesitation, we highly recommend working with Lumos Produzioni.

Sent on 02/03/2020
  • X

Xenia Donner · Married on 08/21/2019

Happy we chose Lumos Produzioni!

Francesca and Simone are incredible!!
    They were able to captivate all of the important moments on our big wedding day! They are beyond talented and they caught the atmosphere, love and joy we had the day! We couldn‘t be more happy with their masterpieces! Working with them was always pleasant and they always got back to us very quickly. We are truely pleased to recommend them to anyone. They are really amazing and special at what they do and they deserve all of the credit they get.
    It was the best choice to choose Lumos Produzioni!

Xenia & Daniel

Sent on 01/30/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing Experience

I contacted Simone and Francesca when I was starting my vendor search for videographers. They responded almost right away and for me, that was a huge deal planning an wedding in Italy from the United States!

We had a video call with them and I could tell how genuine and sincere they were so I knew I wanted to work with them right away.

They were very quick to respond to any questions I had and help assist with my day of schedule which was great.

Then comes the day of the wedding, I couldn't of asked for a better duo to be recording and videoing my wedding. They were the NICEST people, encouraged me whenever I felt nervous & overwhelmed and are beyond professional. They worked so well with our photographer I could have not asked for better people the day of my wedding. I felt like I became friends with them during the wedding process and I am so sad it is over.

Then comes the trailer they provided me with right after the wedding. It was a sneak peek and I literally screamed when I saw it. It is the most beautiful, detailed sneak peek of the day and I feel so lucky to have it.

I can not wait to get the full wedding video :)

I would never hesitate to book Lumos!!!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Lumos Produzioni FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000.00
    Multi. Cameras
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Drone Footage
    Multi. Cameras
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive

• Ravenna See on map
    0039-3347850464 (Phone number)
    Location of (Lumos Produzioni)