Littleton, Littleton, CO 80126 Map · Phone number

About Lummé Creations

Lummé Creations is a wedding flower company in Littleton, Colorado. From start to finish, you will experience a unique and highly professional process with this team of floral designers. From a tailor-made quotation to floral arrangements that are catered to your tastes and style, everything will be customized for you. They are available to serve those throughout the Denver area.

No matter what you are looking for—bouquets, centerpieces, aisle decorations—the team at Lummé Creations will bring your vision to life through their eclectic, preppy and romantic style. When meeting them for an appointment, you will be able to discuss what you want and how they will go about turning your dream into a reality. The florist provides the following services:

• Setup and cleanup

Lummé Creations 6
Lummé Creations 7

Molly · Married on 07/06/2019

Summer wedding in Vail

Lumme was absolutely wonderful to work with on our wedding! Laura did a great job asking the right questions to help us put together a vision when we were unsure where to start and the end result exceeded all expectations! She was very responsive and transparent with pricing in her proposals which allowed us to get the most out of our budget. And above all her arrangements were gorgeous! Would 100% recommend!

Sent on 08/03/2019
    Lummé Creations 8
    Lummé Creations 9
  • Megan

Megan Hanning-Bean · Married on 06/30/2019

Lumme's Florals Made Our Wedding Pop!

I cannot say enough amazing things about Laura and her company, Lumme Creations. Not only was booking with her seamless, but she was willing to work side by side with me to make the perfect floral arrangements to fit our wedding. Every single piece was unique and exquisite and we couldn't have asked for a better overall experience. I cried a little when I saw my bouquet, I was so blown away! Really, I believe the pictures speak for themselves, but trust me, every moment working with Lumme was a blessing. We plan on using them in the future for all of our floral needs!

Sent on 07/29/2019
    Lummé Creations 10
    Lummé Creations 11
    Lummé Creations 12
    Lummé Creations 13
    Lummé Creations 14

Kristin M · Married on 06/21/2019

Beautiful Flowers, Trustworthy, Easy to Work With!

Laura at Lumme was great. I planned a Colorado wedding from Atlanta, which was difficult, but being able to trust your vendors makes a world of a difference. ...I wanted a little different style for my bouquet than she normally does, but Laura was happy to accommodate and my flowers were amazing. Exactly what I wanted in brilliant color! The ceremony and reception florals and design were perfectly what I had asked for, as well. She listened to every detail I knew I wanted and used her expertise to fill in the blanks of what I didn't know what I wanted! Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/19/2019

Award

Lummé Creations FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 13.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 155.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Tropical

• Littleton Littleton, CO, 80126 See on map