1969 E. Acadian Dr., Deltona, FL 32725 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 1
  • Pricing

About Luminary Wedding Videography

At Luminary Wedding Videos we know that your wedding day will be one of the most special days of your life. We know that on this day everything should be just right. We also know you should be able to remember this day with the perfect wedding video, and with our unparalleled quality, value, and over 12 years of experience we know you will. At Luminary Wedding Videos, we know weddings.

We've taken our knowledge of the wedding business along with the needs of our clients into consideration and have come up with 5 unique wedding packages as well as an al la carte option to suit everyone's needs and budgets. Please Email us with any date requests or questions you may have.

Follow Luminary Wedding Videography on

• Videos 1

3 Reviews for Luminary Wedding Videography

Danielle · Married on 03/11/2017

The videography service that Luminary provided was amazing. The captured the whole day from beginning to end and I cannot wait to see the final product! Thank you so much for capturing our wedding.

Sent on 03/13/2017

Kelly · Married on 09/03/2016

Brian is super creative, and made me feel so comfortable and confident! His calming demeanor and listening skills will ensure your video will be awesome!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Gerald · Married on 04/04/2015

Britain and his team was such a pleasure to work with during Lorilyn & Matt's wedding. As a wedding planner it's my job to ensure that the wedding goes off without a hitch. I was able to accomplish this task because Luminary Wedding Videos was professional, easy to work with and have a great passion for what they do. I was super impressed with Brian and his team. I would highly recommend Luminary Wedding Videos to be apart of your big day.

Sent on 01/07/2017