707 E 41st St., Sioux Falls, SD 57103 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Luke + Savannah Photography

We are a husband-and-wife photography team based in Sioux Falls, SD and Minneapolis, MN!

We believe what sets us apart from others, are not only are we both truly passionate about what we do, but that passion strives us to make our couples feel completely comfortable in our presence, believing that trust and comfort lead to the ability to capture the most genuine moments of your wedding day.

Follow Luke + Savannah Photography on
Holding hands
dillon ashley vineyard wedding near freeman sd luke savannah photography 168 51 1052047 1557759534
Gino + Ophelia

Luke + Savannah Photography 3
  • Afton

Afton · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Amazing does not even begin to describe their talent! Photography is their calling and I am so glad we found them to capture our big day! From the moment we began messaging with Luke and Savannah to receiving our gallery we were blown away by the service and quality of Luke and Savannah. I was overwhelmed when trying to find the “right” photographer for our wedding day. There are so many talented people out there but no one seemed to “click” with us. On a random Saturday I came across Luke and Savannah on Facebook. I noticed they were from two states away from us so I didn’t really think too hard about looking into them. I started talking with Savannah and felt a warmth and sincerity that was very welcoming. I looked through their portfolio and was amazed at their work. They were completely willing to travel to our destination for our wedding and showed interest in us as a couple. We booked them and we are so glad that we did! Our wedding went so smooth and we have such high quality, beautiful photographs to cherish forever. Luke and Savannah made our bridal party and families feel comfortable. My fiancé and I are both not photogenic and awkward so we knew we need a team to get us looking great. They did such a fabulous job and we are so grateful! They are excellent at capturing real and candid moments of the entire day. We have so many pictures that capture the mood and energy of our wedding. We continue to get compliments on our photography! I am so glad we found Luke and Savannah and I will continue to recommend them to any bride I meet!

Sent on 08/11/2019
    Luke + Savannah Photography 4
    Luke + Savannah Photography 5
    Luke + Savannah Photography 6

Kayla · Married on 08/10/2019

Extraordinary Photography

Luke and Savannah are simply amazing!! They made taking all of our bridal pictures so much fun and easy! Anything that we wanted to do they were up for. Our pictures turned out more beautiful, extraordinary, and fabulous than we could have even imagined. We couldn’t begin to thank Luke and Savannah enough for capturing all of the moments of our day! Highly, highly recommend!!!!!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Luke + Savannah Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,858.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,210.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

• 707 E 41st St. Sioux Falls, SD, 57103 See on map