Luke Sauls Wedding Films

Denver, CO View map Visit website
$1,700 Most Popular Price

$1,700 Most Popular Price

My name is Luke Sauls. I was born and raised in Thornton, CO. I’m a graduate in Media Production from The University of Colorado. I create all different kinds of films. My goal in life and through all of my work is to tell great stories, and this cannot be emphasized more than in my wedding films. Weddings are incredible moments in life, and I will capture the story of your wedding day as beautifully and exciting as it felt on the day. I got into filmmaking because the thing I enjoy most is telling real stories about real people, so you can be assured that I truly care about your story. I strive to be timely, clear, communicative, and to make this processes as easy and stress-free for you as possible. I know weddings can be overwhelming, but they should also be a ton of fun!

Pricing: $1700

My philosophy behind pricing my films is to keep it as simple and up-front as possible. You don’t have a wait to “request a quote”. All pricing details are listed here and on my website.

Instead of have multiple packages with a confusing amount of decisions to make, I have one main option. This classic cinematic wedding film will include a 6 minute highlight wedding film capturing your entire day, full length toasts (a compmlete separate video), the full length multi-cam ceremony (a complete separate video) all delivered digitally on your own personal wedding film website. For full details visit, www.lukeweddingfilms.com.

Normally videographers include their prices by the hour. Instead, I will shoot the entire day from prep until 30-45 minutes after thebeginning of the reception (around 8-12 hours). I will shoot the required amount for every add-on below, and if you decide you want another add-on days after your wedding, I can do that!

Travel Fees: All travel fees free within two hours of Denver. Fees vary if more than two hours outside of Denver or destination wedding.