Glimpses of Joy

Denver, CO View map Visit website
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

Glimpses of Joy is a wedding videography company based out of Denver, Colorado. Owner Peter Stjernholm is a talented filmmaker who has been providing clients with beautiful cinematic keepsakes since 2016. He turned his attention toward the world of wedding videography in 2022 and has been documenting special days ever since. Guided by your romantic bond, this accomplished videographer looks forward to capturing every unforgettable scene of your wedding.

Owing to Glimpses of Joy's one-event-per-day policy, Peter can give your big day his undivided attention. Whether you would like a feature-length film or a highlight reel, he can adapt the duration of your movie to align with your preferences. Additional hours, client revisions, drone footage, and the production of raw footage are just a few of the services that Glimpses of Joy offers.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

Add'l Hours
High-Def Video
Multi. Cameras
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
High-Def Video
Multi. Cameras
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Julia
    Julia M. Married on 06/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional with lots of fun

Peter is not only an outstanding photographer, (seriously, professional-grade talent) but he also made our photo experience so much fun. It didn’t even feel like we were in below freezing weather! He was so good at posing us and making the whole experience one to remember. We trust him so much that we are having him shoot our destination wedding in Mexico with more five star reviews to come. Thanks Peter, you are amazing at what you do!

Glimpses of Joy's reply:

You guys were a blast to be with!! Thanks for letting me be a part of it! I’m glad that we still went up even though it was freezing cold! 100% worth it!
    Brian T. Married on 01/19/2022

Engagement photo shoot

Peter is clearly an experienced photographer. He helped make a freezing winter shoot much more comfortable by handling all the recommended poses and settings. We just stood there and smiled while he worked his magic to lock in memories my soon to be wife and I will never be able to forget! Highly recommend hiring him because his skills and care for diligent quality photography and videography make his price right. Next we are using him to shoot out destination wedding in Mexico🥳

Glimpses of Joy's reply:

Thank you for those kind words! This was such a fun day! I’m glad we still went up even though it was freezing. Everything was so beautiful. Thanks for letting me be a part of it! Can’t wait for the BIG day!!
  • Sarah
    Sarah W. Married on 06/05/2021

10/10 - Book now!!!

YES to the trifecta of Glimpses of Joy. They are 1. excellent at their craft 2. highly relational and 3. very professional and trustworthy. Peter gets to know every couple and captures their day in a way that truly resembles their personalities and dynamic. His storytelling is incredible. I would highly recommend hiring this company!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Peter Stjernholm
Peter Stjernholm
Owner

Hello there! It's a pleasure to meet you! My name is Peter and I am a Colorado native. I fell in love with the art of videography at the age of 18 making silly videos on a GoPro. Since then, a lot has happened. (I'm 26 now) I started investing in more gear, opportunities came knocking and before I knew it a business was birthed. I love capturing someone's BIG day. It's a moment in time that they will never forget and I get the privilege of filming and creating something that will forever embody the thoughts, feelings and emotions. It's a day of celebration and ultimately...JOY!!! Can't wait to meet you.

620 South Vance Street 1201 Denver, CO, 80226
Location of (Glimpses of Joy)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding