Luke Mazurek Photography

Gilbert, AZ View map Visit website
$2,650 Most Popular Price

$2,650 Most Popular Price

Luke Mazurek Photography is a wedding business based in Gilbert, Arizona, serving the Phoenix area. Luke is passionate about capturing each couple’s special day, and he strives to ensure they feel relaxed so their natural personalities shine through. He makes it his goal to curate a collection of images that showcase a visual narrative of the wedding day.

Luke Mazurek Photography specializes in creating imagery that reflects the authentic emotion of the happy couple and features a modern yet timeless aesthetic. He offers several wedding packages that include various services designed to suit his clients’ diverse needs. His most comprehensive package features full-day coverage, two photographers, an engagement session, and a custom heirloom album. Each collection can be personalized with additional portrait sessions, albums, and other add-ons.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1950

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Toning
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2650

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Toning
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

• Georgia
    Georgia Married on 04/28/2018
    Our experience with Luke couldn't have been better! My mom and I met with him beforehand to talk about how we were hoping the day would flow. He was extremely responsive over email, and asked very helpful questions that I hadn't even thought of for the wedding. An added bonus was that he had already shot at our venue in the past, so he knew the grounds and was able to direct us for the best shot! The day of the wedding he was ready to capture all of the big moments as soon as he arrived. I loved that he took pictures of the setup while my bridesmaids and I finished getting ready so that he wasn't just standing around waiting! He helped make the day flow smoothly, and I know the pictures will turn out great!
    Sara Married on 12/18/2017
    We hired Luke for our photos for our small wedding. After talking to Luke for the first time I knew I wanted him to be our photographer because he seemed very nice and professional. Luke did an amazing job with our photos. He made everything so easy and made us feel very relaxed. He seemed very professional and I could definitely tell he knew what he was doing. I loved that he let me show him pictures of poses I wanted to get beforehand and he made an effort to get as many poses as I wanted. We got amazing pictures for the price and we are very happy!

Luke Mazurek Photography's reply:

Thank you for your kind review! It was such a pleasure working with you, Jorrell and Amelia. I always loved the mountains in Virginia, but rarely do I get the chance to photograph them at a wedding. The location you picked was perfect, it was so easy to get incredible photos. Your family was so sweet and helpful and those horses were memorable. I love how all the photos turned out! Especially the one with you three together and there is a light glow from the sun on Amelia and the other wide shot where Jorrell is chasing Amelia. Thank you for hiring me and congratulations! -Luke
    Shannon Married on 10/21/2017
    Luke was absolutely INCREDIBLE!!!!!! He was very thorough and thoughtful with his wedding posed photos and took tons of candid photos. The edited ones we have seen (only a sneak peek) are absolutely beautiful!!! We are so thankful we hired Luke & HIGHLY recommend him!!!

Luke Mazurek Photography's reply:

Thank you for your kind review. It was such a pleasure working with you and Nick. Everyone was so much help to making sure the pictures turned out wonderful. I love the shots we got under the trees and the dance floor shots turned out so fun! I look forward to working together again. Luke

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

Luke Mazurek Photography Price Rates

1744 Val Vista Dr Gilbert, AZ, 85204
480-433-6104
Location of (Luke Mazurek Photography)

Luke Mazurek Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Luke Mazurek Photography include in the starting price?

Luke Mazurek Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • High-Res Images
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Toning
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Luke Mazurek Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Luke Mazurek Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • High-Res Images
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Toning
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Luke Mazurek Photography offer?

Luke Mazurek Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Luke Mazurek Photography offer?

Luke Mazurek Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Luke Mazurek Photography offer for wedding events?

Luke Mazurek Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Luke Mazurek Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Luke Mazurek Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding