Luka Mario - photographer in Venice

Venice, IT View map
$600 Most Popular Price

$600 Most Popular Price

Venice is a place where photography may become an art. Let's do it! Let's produce something unique. I do not mean just several nice pictures of you kissing each other. Let's create a story, a piece of art, something genuine. I would like to give you photographs that you will remember and cherish all your life. Photographs which you will cry and smile at when producing them next years.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Trash The Dress
Matted Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$600

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Matted Prints
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Dylan K. Married on 09/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

UNREAL!!! Luka is incredible!!

Luka, where do we begin?

First off, let me just say that as a filmmaker it is very hard to be on the other side of the lens. Even though I was confident in Luka’s skills as a photographer, I will still afraid of how awkward I might look. Luka really worked his magic and got the best photos of myself that I’ve ever seen.

Also, what a sweet kind, generous, fun, passionate person. He made us feel welcome to Venice, and showed us a great time. His photographs are incredible, as a professional filmmaker/photographer I can truly say this man is an artist and is truly talented.

He met us in the morning and showed us around to some of the most beautiful spots off the beaten path. We talked about traveling, photography, life, and had a great time. He even told us about so many incredible spots in Venice to go to that were all amazing!

Let me also just say, I have never said “oh my God” in a row as many times as when I first saw our collection. My fiancée’s mouth dropped. Luka is such a genuinely nice and professional person with an incredible eye. Do yourself a favor and book him, if in Venice or anywhere in Northern Italy…or anywhere period. He’s amazing!!!
    Dylan & Allie

Luka Mario - photographer in Venice's reply:

Dear Allie, Dylan!!! You are a dream couple not just to photograph, but also to meet and chat with! Thank you for choosing my eyes, for that absolutely fabulous morning and see you again!
    Madison A. Married on 09/02/2021

Amazing quality photographer!

Luka is amazing! We could not be happier with our couples shoot. We visited Italy for our honeymoon and really wanted to have some nice photos to remember our trip by. Luka did such an incredible job making us feel relaxed and comfortable and we are so happy with the way our photos turned out. Thank you so much Luka from the bottom of our hearts for giving us these wonderful photos that we will cherish for years to come.

-The Afsari's

Luka Mario - photographer in Venice's reply:

Thank you so much Madison for your very kind words and the beautiful morning meeting we had here in Venice!
    Demetra J. Married on 02/25/2020

Absolutely Incredible

Superb! We contracted Luka for our destination wedding in Venice, IT. The experience was more than we could’ve ever hoped for, start to finish! Exceptional service, excellent responsiveness, incredibly respectful, and supremely talented. He has quite the eye for getting shots with great lighting, textures, backgrounds, angles... he’ll make you look and feel like rockstars! The photos of our special day are absolutely stunning & look like something straight out of a magazine!!! If you want photos that stand out above the rest... we highly recommend Luka for any and every type of event photography!

Luka Mario - photographer in Venice's reply:

Mammia mia! My dear lovers, Demetra, Mark! It was the greatest pleasure to meet you here in Venice and be a part of your beautiful day! Thank you so much and hope to see you one day again here or there in California! Warmest thoughts, Luka
illustration stars

Exclusive

Pricing

Fondamenta S. Giobbe, 614 Venice, IT, IT 0011Z
0039-3806305102
Location of (Luka Mario - photographer in Venice)

Other vendors in Italy for your wedding