Lucero Photography

Omaha, NE View map Visit website
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

Based in Omaha, Nebraska, Lucero Photography is a family-owned company that provides wedding and life-event photography services. It was established in 2017 by Eddie Lucero and Jovan Lucero. Originally from southern California, these professionals enjoy documenting the special moments that fill a couple’s big day.

At Lucero Photography, Eddie provides photography services while Jovan is the videographer. With a range of skills and approaches to capturing weddings, they help couples look back on their special occasion in multiple ways. Each package suits events of different sizes, with an elopement option and a bundle suited to celebrations with over 200 guests. An engagement session is included and final images are provided through an online gallery. Services for traveling to other locations are also available. Eddie is passionate about preserving the ambience, emotions, and details of the occasion while highlighting what makes each wedding stand out.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1500

2nd Shooter
Boudoir Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Proofs
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Toning
Video

What photography items do you offer?

• Christianna
    Christianna F. Married on 09/17/2021

The Best Wedding Photography Experience

They are the best! They went above and beyond. My mom was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer shortly after my husband and I got engaged. We decided to get married this year and Lucero Photography came through in a big way. We live in Lincoln and they made the trip down here. They communicated with us every step of the way. The day of the wedding, they were so wonderful. They made sure we got every shot we could possibly want. They made my mom feel so important. They were so kind and patient. When my niece wanted to come with us to take pictures they even let her operate the camera. They made us feel so special and the photos came out beautiful. They caught every special moment and made it look magical.
    Amanda S. Married on 06/26/2021

Amazing, 10/10 recommend!

Eddie and Jovan are quite the duo. Very professional, had the best ideas, communication is awesome and they knew how to keep things smooth for me on my wedding day!
    Lucero photography did my engagement photos and my boudoir photos and I was super happy! Can’t wait to see the wedding pictures! 10/10 recommend :)
    Elisha E. Married on 08/07/2020

Amazing, flawless, breathtaking

Eddie was the best photographer to work with! He was fixable and his communication through the whole process was amazing! Our day was crazy with myself running behind for everything and he just was on top of everything the whole time. Our sneak peak photos were everything and more. I will be sure to recommend everyone to work with him.

Deals

Lucero Photography 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Lucero Photography Price Rates

9930 Weir Plaza Omaha, NE, 68137
Location of (Lucero Photography)

Other vendors in Omaha for your wedding