564 Market Street suite 307, San Francisco, CA 94104 Map · Phone number

About Lucent Skincare

Lucent Skincare is cutest little skincare boutique for relaxation offering facial treatments to improve and maintain good health of your skin, special occasion makeup & bridal makeup, and also gentle face & body waxing.

Follow Lucent Skincare on

b7b6b79d74e55774LucentSkincare1 preview
50e5691ca6e708f1LucentSkincare2 preview

2 Reviews for Lucent Skincare

Eugenia · Married on 09/08/2011

I've been going to Christina at Lucent Skincare for years now and I can't say enough good things about her. I recently got married in September and went to Christina regularly for the prior 3 months before the big day. She understood that this was the most important day of my life and worked with me to put together a skincare regime that was customized for my sensitive skin. My husband even noticed the difference and commented that my skin glowed each time I left her place. I also love all her products! They're all natural and they don't irritate my sensitive skin; plus they smell great! My favorite is the Vital C hydrating serum. And Christina's massages are like HEAVEN! Weather you have problematic skin or just want to treat yourself, go to Lucent Skincare, you won't regret it!

Sent on 11/29/2011

Kai · Married on 10/12/2003

Christina was a true 5-star make up rock star! She was very personable, friendly, easy to work with, knowledgeable, very knowledgeable that she customized a look to bring out the best features of me.

She first invited me to her studio for a trial run - I tried on three different looks, with her professional advices, I picked one to fit my wedding dress and the evening gown.

On my wedding, she came to put on my game face, it was flawless, it was exactly like what I tried on previously, and it lasted most of the day. She did a little touch up prior to the dinner ceremony, and I couldn't be happier with my make up throughout the dinner and after party - it even survived couple tearing incidents.

Give Christina a chance to glow your face on your special day!

Sent on 11/27/2011

Lucent Skincare FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair Removal, Makeup

• 564 Market Street suite 307 San Francisco, 94104 See on map