Lucas Hair Salon

1014 Rahway Avenue, Avenel, NJ 07001 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 25

About Lucas Hair Salon

Lucas Hair Salon, located at 1014 Rahway Avenue Woodbridge, NJ, is a full service salon specializing in State of the Art Hair Design.

We believe that everyone should feel that they are their own kind of beautiful. Stop by Lucas Hair Salon today, our talented stylists will exceed your hair care expectations.

Please call or stop by to schedule an appointment with one of our talented stylists! We can’t wait to hear from you!

Follow Lucas Hair Salon on

1 User photo

Lucas Hair Salon 1

Lanna · Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful experience

Jolanta and her team went above and beyond to make my whole bridal party look wonderful! From my initial consultation to my hair trial and wedding day, she was extremely meticulous on achieving the style I was looking for. Jolanta spent over 2 hours during my trial just to make sure it was exactly what I was looking for. Their dedication to customer satisfaction is what sets them apart from other salons. Typically hair stylists will focus all of their time and attention on the bride, but these ladies spent time on every girl to get it right. No style is too complicated for them. I would highly recommend Lucas Hair Salon to any bride!

Lucas Hair Salon 2
  • Julianna

Julianna Randazzo · Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing work

Jolanta and her team went above and beyond to create the most stunning up dos for my wedding day. She was on time and even finished ahead of when we needed to leave. Her and her team came on location and did 10 girls hair. Our hair lasted all night even after dancing all night long my hair was still intact by the end of the night. Everyone complimented how beautiful mine and the bridal parties hair came out! I would recommend Lucas hair salon to anyone looking for a professional hair team that can come to you and get the job done perfectly for your special day!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Lucas Hair Salon's reply:

Thanks for the awesome review ,Juliana ! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Lucas Hair Salon FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 35.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 35.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 8

• 1014 Rahway Avenue Avenel, New Jersey, NJ 07001 See on map
    7324562986 (Other Phone Number)
    Mon-Fri: 10am-7pm Sat: 9am-5pm