LS Transportation

Saint Louis, MO View map

Established in 2013

I began my career in the transportation industry working for a global securities company whose name is synonymous with trust, integrity, and quality of service. When I decided to go into the transportation industry. I knew that these were the values that I would base my company upon.

Since starting LS Transportation Service it has been my mission to not just provide average service, but to provide exceptional service and build lasting relationships with my clients. Because we are a small, independently owned company, we are able to provide personalized service that can't be matched by larger companies.

• Black-owned
  • Veteran-owned

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

Party Bus
Sedan
Shuttle
SUV
Van

Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?

Round Trip
One-Way Trip
Multi-Locations

Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?

2 Hours
No Min.
  • Megan
    Megan V. Married on 09/04/2021

Hire them!

LS Transportation was such a great choice! Their rates are very reasonable and they do not make you pay for "inbetween time" like so many places do. You pay for the time they are actually driving. They were super flexible and worked with me the whole time even before I had a deposit down and saved my date. I was also able to add a second vehicle into the mix. I heard only great things about the drivers from my guests and everyone got where they needed to be on time. This will be one less thing to stress about if you hire them- they will get it done right.

Saint Louis, MO, 63135
Location of (LS Transportation)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding