Lovely Events Group

Las Vegas, NV View map Visit website
$158 Typical Price

$158 Typical Price

Lovely Events Group provides wedding officiant services in Las Vegas, Nevada, operated by Shawanda Holsey. With over 13 years of experience, this company is devoted to helping couples tie the knot and solidify their union. We offer flexible services designed to fit each couple, adapting to their needs and wishes and creating a unique, meaningful experience. We bring a sense of fun and enjoyment to the occasion, setting the ambiance with seasoned expertise that truly enhances every minute of the ceremony.

Lovely Events Group offers detailed planning services and day-of ceremonies tailor-made for every couple. We can perform elopements, micro-weddings, and full-length ceremonies, complete with marriage certificate filing services. Personal vow writing and day-of coordination are also possible.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$158

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$178

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$78

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$108

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

CA
GA
NV

What languages do you speak?

English
  • Terry
    Terry A. Married on 03/12/2022

Couples Experience

Very pleased with the services Shawanda and her team provided for us. We called her very last minute to officiate our wedding at our home and she made the whole process easy. Her personality is what clicked with me. She was very patient with me as we had a venue change and was all over the place. She made our guests feel very welcome and her ceremony had the whole room engaged it was not a typical boring wedding. There were happy tears of joy, laughter filled with love and most importantly our love story was told so beautifully. I highly recommend her we looked at other officiants with a wide range of pricing so happy I trusted my gut and choose her she was was truly worth, Shawanda also sent us a wedding vow keepsake customized for my husband and I. That really stood out to me she cares about the couples full experience.
  • Sherita
    Sherita J. Married on 02/25/2022

Lovely events for the win!

Booked the Lovely Events team for a last minute event we decided to have in Las Vegas. The owner was extremely professional and organized. I was able to show up to my event and really enjoy it because all of the details were taken care of. The decor was fabulous. Shawanda and team come highly recommended!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey H. Married on 02/22/2022

Wedding Fun!

My husband and I had the pleasure of hiring Shawanda to officiate our best friends wedding. This was a special gift and moment that we wanted to contribute to a very deserving couple. The ceremony was amazing Shawanda included humor and powerful words of encouragement during the ceremony. We all were literally laughing and crying as she amplified their love. She's very responsive and her price was spot on we got a value that's for sure! I highly recommend Lovely Events Group the ceremony was truly lovely and memorable.

Deals

Lovely Events Group 1
Exclusive

Pricing

10409 Pacific Palisades Ave Las Vegas, NV, 89144
702-748-8866
Location of (Lovely Events Group)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding