Toledo, OH 43613 Map · Phone number

About Love Is Greater Photography

Wedding Photography that will melt your face... in a good way.

Love is Greater Photography does not work in volume, we take our time, and we're more interested in sharing your story through photos than hitting a bottom line. We shoot a limited number of weddings per year (no more than 20 per photographer) because we believe any more than that and we wouldn't be able to give each wedding our all, and our images would become stagnate. Additionally, we shoot no more than six to ten portrait sessions a month for the same reason.

Clients of LGP are people who aren't afraid to get outside the box. They're people who buck tradition, aren't afraid to stand in the middle of a street for a rad photo, and would just as readily meet for sushi than for a coffee and a muffin for consultation. LGP clients will gladly get on a merry-go-round the morning after their bachelor party, after eating a heaping dose of Taco Bell just to snap a creative photo (true story, ha!).

We love people, and want to work with as many of you as we can, however we won't be sad if we're not for you. Life is too short for you or us to not be happy working together!

Want to talk more?

10 Reviews for Love Is Greater Photography

1 User photo

Love Is Greater Photography 1

Brittney · Married on 06/16/2018

Team LGP is awesome! They were great to work with and got our wedding photos back to us in record time! Stacey was so sweet and flexible with us and our busy schedules when it came to booking our engagement shoot and planning a timeline for the wedding day. We could not be happier with the service they provided us and our photos our stunning! My husband and I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Love Is Greater Photography 2
  • AmandaK

Amanda · Married on 10/28/2017

My husband and I met Stacey about 6 weeks prior to our wedding, and by the grace of God she and her team were available on our wedding day. Without going into detail, we had some problems with our previous photographer and decided to pursue another one with very little time left. Finding a good photographer that fits your wants/needs is a difficult task, especially when you’re down to the wire. When I initially reached out to Stacey, she was transparent with me and stated that her week was very busy, but she would be willing to meet with us late one evening. I was grateful she opened her schedule for us. My husband and I were blown away by Stacey’s talent, generosity, selflessness, and thoughtfulness. Stacey and her team were kind and very easy to work with. Even in the short amount of time we had worked with them, they would periodically reach out to me to make sure we were taken care of. On the week of the wedding, Stacey and her team had a beautiful bouquet of flowers (in our wedding colors at that) delivered to our home. I was so overwhelmed with joy and gratitude by such a beautiful and thoughtful gift. On the day of the wedding, Stacey and Ben showed up to our ceremony venue around 11:30 AM to begin shooting. They worked seamlessly with our wedding coordinator and my family members to make sure everything went according to plan and no shots were missed that were near and dear to my heart. After the ceremony, Stacey took my husband and me to the Toledo Farmer’s Market for scenic shots. It was a great opportunity for us to get some alone time during the busy day. Stacey and Ben worked through most of the reception and even verified with us before leaving that we were satisfied with the coverage (or if we wanted more). We even received a few gorgeous sneak peaks immediately after the reception! I could not be more thankful for Stacey, Ben, and the entire team at Love is Greater for surpassing any expectation we had regarding wedding photography.

Stacey and her team were wonderful. She was laid back and fun, our wedding party loved her, and our pictures came out beautiful!

Award

Love Is Greater Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• Toledo, OH 43613 See on map