Love Is Greater Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Love Is Greater Photography

Wedding Photography that will melt your face... in a good way.

Love is Greater Photography does not work in volume, we take our time, and we're more interested in sharing your story through photos than hitting a bottom line. We shoot a limited number of weddings per year (no more than 20 per photographer) because we believe any more than that and we wouldn't be able to give each wedding our all, and our images would become stagnate. Additionally, we shoot no more than six to ten portrait sessions a month for the same reason.

Clients of LGP are people who aren't afraid to get outside the box. They're people who buck tradition, aren't afraid to stand in the middle of a street for a rad photo, and would just as readily meet for sushi than for a coffee and a muffin for consultation. LGP clients will gladly get on a merry-go-round the morning after their bachelor party, after eating a heaping dose of Taco Bell just to snap a creative photo (true story, ha!).

We love people, and want to work with as many of you as we can, however we won't be sad if we're not for you. Life is too short for you or us to not be happy working together!

Want to talk more?

Follow Love Is Greater Photography on

9 Reviews for Love Is Greater Photography

High-Res Images (1)
Digital Files (1)

My husband and I met Stacey about 6 weeks prior to our wedding, and by the grace of God she and her team were available on our wedding day. Without going into detail, we had some problems with our previous photographer and decided to pursue another one with very little time left. Finding a good photographer that fits your wants/needs is a difficult task, especially when you’re down to the wire. When I initially reached out to Stacey, she was transparent with me and stated that her week was very busy, but she would be willing to meet with us late one evening. I was grateful she opened her schedule for us. My husband and I were blown away by Stacey’s talent, generosity, selflessness, and thoughtfulness. Stacey and her team were kind and very easy to work with. Even in the short amount of time we had worked with them, they would periodically reach out to me to make sure we were taken care of. On the week of the wedding, Stacey and her team had a beautiful bouquet of flowers (in our wedding colors at that) delivered to our home. I was so overwhelmed with joy and gratitude by such a beautiful and thoughtful gift. On the day of the wedding, Stacey and Ben showed up to our ceremony venue around 11:30 AM to begin shooting. They worked seamlessly with our wedding coordinator and my family members to make sure everything went according to plan and no shots were missed that were near and dear to my heart. After the ceremony, Stacey took my husband and me to the Toledo Farmer’s Market for scenic shots. It was a great opportunity for us to get some alone time during the busy day. Stacey and Ben worked through most of the reception and even verified with us before leaving that we were satisfied with the coverage (or if we wanted more). We even received a few gorgeous sneak peaks immediately after the reception! I could not be more thankful for Stacey, Ben, and the entire team at Love is Greater for surpassing any expectation we had regarding wedding photography.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/28/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

Stacey and her team were wonderful. She was laid back and fun, our wedding party loved her, and our pictures came out beautiful!

Profile Picture User5404519, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Love them! Stacey and Joshua were our photographers and they were so great! They help get all the shots you want to take and encourage a lot of fun ones that look amazing! Stacey also did our engagement pictures which were a lot of fun as well. All the pictures we have are great quality and beautiful! We also received our pictures from both the engagement session and wedding back in record time. It is wonderful to work with them because they are just as excited to see all of your photographs as you are. I would highly recommend them to anyone look for a great photographer!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 5/16/15, 7 Reviews