Love Gracelee Photography

Panama City, FL View map

Thanks for taking a look at my work and considering Love Gracelee Photography for your wedding!!

My sessions are always fun, relaxed, and we focus on having a great time while never forcing the photography. Capturing the moment as it happens. When you see your images I want you to be blown away, not because of the beautiful lighting or scenery, but because you feel the emotion that was seized at that moment.

With a photojournalistic style, I will document your wedding, making sure to get not only the traditional portraits, but the stunning artistic work and candid images that will make your gallery complete.

I hope you enjoy looking! And please dont stop here! Check out my website and blog!

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files
Proofs

Beth Event on: 01/19/2014
    This was a family event. I have a very large family and Melanie was able to keep us all in line and took some amazing photos.
    Rachel Event on: 06/03/2013
    I would highly recommend Melanie to anyone! She is professional and just an amazing photographer! She took my daughters newborn photos and almost a year ago and they are still some of my favorite pictures of her. Melanie was so patient when my daughter was so fussy. She spent over 2 hours with us trying to get the best shots of her. I can't wait to book another session with her again!
    Ariel Married on 04/05/2013
    Melanie is very sweet, professional and will easily become your next friend. She has done all of our photos. From a couples shoot when she first started out, to our engagements, bridal, boudoir, and wedding. I had an idea for our engagement photos and she made them 10x better. I love her and her work and she will always be my go to girl!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Panama City, 32404

I cover Panama City and all the surrounding areas! Please Contact me TODAY!=)
Location of (Love Gracelee Photography)

Love Gracelee Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Love Gracelee Photography offer?

Love Gracelee Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary

What photography services does Love Gracelee Photography offer?

Love Gracelee Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Love Gracelee Photography offer for wedding events?

Love Gracelee Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Love Gracelee Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Love Gracelee Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding