LohmeyerPhoto

Baltimore, MD View map
   1 review
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

If you are looking for a fun forward thinking creative, look no further. I am always trying to capture the best shot for my clients and give them something that no one else does. I have been a photographer for a while now, starting at age 16 then going to the Art Institute of Philadelphia and completing a degree in photography there. I have worked for multiple wedding studios and have shot many weddings on my own. I typically like to bring an assistant with me so that I have a second shooter to capture candid shots while I focus on the couple getting married and their close family. Give me a call or email me I would love to setup a consultation on what I can offer.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
    Rachael Married on 05/12/2018
    Josh’s photos turned out great! We did group shots during the cocktail hour, which didn’t give us much time. Josh found two great spots for the wedding party to do pics and set them up ahead of time, did all the shots we asked for plus more we hadn’t thought of. He also kept us on task when the group got distracted and got us through group photos quickly so we could return to the party! Being the married couple you kind of miss out on full guest experience, and I was so happy to see that in addition to all our special moments throughout the ceremony and reception, Josh captured so many great candids of our friends and family having a good time. We have electronic copies of everything and are ordering a bunch of prints!!

Baltimore, 21218
Location of (LohmeyerPhoto)

LohmeyerPhoto frequently asked questions

What photography services does LohmeyerPhoto include in the starting price?

LohmeyerPhoto includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Proofs

What photography services does LohmeyerPhoto include in their most popular wedding package?

LohmeyerPhoto includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does LohmeyerPhoto offer?

LohmeyerPhoto offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does LohmeyerPhoto offer?

LohmeyerPhoto offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does LohmeyerPhoto offer for wedding events?

LohmeyerPhoto offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend LohmeyerPhoto and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

LohmeyerPhoto is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding