address, Lewis Center, OH 43035 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Lohcally Artisan Chocolates

Based in Lewis Center, Ohio, Lohcally Artisan Chocolates is a wedding favors business with a sweet disposition. They operate at a pop-up retailer, bringing their creations with them on-the-go. Small-batch options are available at their physical location, however, products may also be purchased online.

Lohcally Artisan Chocolates has a range of delicious, locally sourced and produced products that follow a socially responsible agenda. Available items include duo truffles, solo truffles, gem truffles, premium bark, and caramels. Each of these categories has its own selection of flavors, enabling clients to choose their craving as they see fit. With this treasured touch, any wedding can enjoy a delightful treat-filled day. Additional photos and information concerning these scrumptious confections are available at Lohcally Artisan Chocolates' website.

Follow Lohcally Artisan Chocolates on

2 Reviews for Lohcally Artisan Chocolates

• Kristine

Kristine Gonzalez · Married on 12/10/2019

Memorable Wedding Because of Lohcally Artisan

Lohcally Artisan was so helpful with our wedding favours - making suggestions for flavours and packaging design because I had no idea what I wanted! They arrived on time to make sure the chocolates were in place in time, I did not have to worry about them at all! And all my guests raved about the chocolates! I have not heard that many praises about one particular item in my life! I wanted a meaningful wedding favour and not something that would collect dust on someone's shelf or end up in a Goodwill store and this certainly was well-remembered. I still have people referencing to "those chocolates from your wedding". Now that's how I want my wedding remembered - how happy people were.

Sent on 04/22/2020

Lohcally Artisan Chocolates's reply:

Thank you Kristine! Your wedding was beautiful and I'm thrilled that your guests enjoyed their favors!

Lohcally Artisan Chocolates Pricing

Lohcally Artisan Chocolates Price Rates

Lohcally Artisan Chocolates FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings?
    Custom
    Personalized
  • What services do you provide?
    Design
    Shipping
  • What items are available?
    Edible Treats
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?
    3-4 Weeks
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?
  • Is there a minimum order requirement?
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sale

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Lohcally Artisan Chocolates 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• address Lewis Center, OH, 43035 See on map
    614-665-0758 (Phone number)
    Location of (Lohcally Artisan Chocolates)