500 Williams Dr, Marietta, GA 30066 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,300
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 4

About Lockett Memories

We offer you weddings made with a specific attention to detail. We creatively put together your wedding film so you can feel the emotions of that day when you first view your video, and years later.

Follow Lockett Memories on

• Videos 4

10 Reviews for Lockett Memories

Marsha · Married on 09/26/2015

The quality of the video, including the editing was remarkable. I would use the services of Lockett Memories again and would recommend them to anyone who wants to make sure that the special moments are captured on one of the most important days of their lives.

Eric · Married on 09/12/2015

I would highly recommend Clarence with Lockett Memories! He did an excellent job capturing our engagement party which was actually a surprise wedding. He caught everyone's faces as they realized what was happening, and our video turned out amazing! He was very professional the whole time and captured everything we wanted him to. We love the video of our wedding and are so thankful we will be able to relive our wedding day for years to come!

Dear Mr. Lockett,
    Thank you very much! I want to appreciate you for getting the DVDs to me! We did received it on Saturday and my parents are very satisfied!
    You did an amazing job for this video! I personally really love the music! I will let you know if any of the relatives request any additional copies! And I will definitely recommend you to my friends and family! I really like your style. It is so beautiful!
    Best Wishes,
    Priscilla

Award

Lockett Memories FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 950.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,300.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• 500 Williams Dr Marietta, GA 30066 See on map