Jacksonville, FL 32256 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20
  • Deals 1

About Live Entertainment Solutions

Live Entertainment Solutions provides entertainment booking for all occasions. We are currently located in Jacksonville, FL but serve any location where our services are requested. We are a licensed entertainment booking company with a talent and DJ division. We can mix and match options in order to meet the needs of your special day. The creator and owner of Live Entertainment Solutions has over sixteen years of experience working for top entertainment companies in New York, Boston, New Orleans, and Florida.

Our goal is to provide you with the very best that entertainment has to offer. Your wedding is one of the most important events of your life. We treat every event as if it was our own: with respect, creativity, and excitement. This is your day. Our management team will be with you every step of the way during the pre-planning stage to ensure that your entertainer is fully prepared for everything on the big day. No matter whom you choose, we promise a level of professionalism that will over-exceed expectations.

All military whether active duty or veteran receive a discount. We understand that communication is key to any successful event. We return all emails and phone calls within a 12 hour period, as well as have the meetings to do any meetings over Skype, FaceTime, or in person. We will meet you at whatever location is most convenient for you! We don't want you to be inconvenienced on your wedding day, so why should the first time we meet be any different.

Some of the services we offer include:

-Timeline coordination

-Music for Ceremony/Cocktail Hour: Separate system w/mics if needed

-Combination MC/DJ to give that extra touch of interaction

-Basic DJ's for those who like less interaction but require more mixing

-Basic Party Lighting or Upgrade to Club Style Lighting

-Customizable All Star Introductions including group dance choreography for the bridal party

-Choreographed First Dance by professional ballroom instructor

-Flash-Mob choreography for those who like to get really creative!

-All packages include any requested music by the client

OUR FAVORITE VENDORS INCLUDE MARRIOTT AT SAWGRASS, SAWGRASS COUNTRY CLUB, THE PLANTATION IN PONTE VEDRA, JAX GOLF COUNTRY CLUB, TPC, MARRIOTT SOUTHPOINT, AND TREASURY ST. AUGUSTINE.

We can customize prices according to your needs, or choose from one of our three base DJ packages. So getting all the details from you is very important to us. Please visit our website for more information and call our office to speak to a member of our management team now!

Follow Live Entertainment Solutions on

Videos 3 vídeos

5 Reviews for Live Entertainment Solutions

• Brandi

Brandi · Married on 07/13/2018

Ross is an incredible DJ!

Brides and Grooms!! PLEASE Read this Review!

I have been an event photographer for 12 + years. Having attended over 500 events of all types, please believe me when I say YOU HAVE TO HIRE ROSS! The DJ MAKES your party! They make the memories that the photographer then captures! Without the DJ the photos wouldn't be possible. If your priority is your guest are having fun then the DJ is by far the most important vendor at your party (assuming you have a decent planner already)!

Yes, I a photographer, someone who attends events for a living, just told you the DJ is the most important vendor at your event! :) I say this because my job is dependent on a good DJ like Ross. Ross reads the room and sets the tone for his events. Don't have money for an open bar or an elaborate food spread? Could you only afford a smaller, cramped venue? THAT IS OKAY-- take the money you saved and PAY a little more a GOOD DJ --a fun time will make up for what lacks. Trust me when a party is hyped guest won't realize whether they are eating Steaks or Krystals, ha! Seriously-I have seen this with my own eyes, folks!

YOU CAN TRUST ROSS (correction, it is essential you trust Ross) on his advice of services that your party will need such as; lighting, tv screens, speakers, and dancers/hype staff---by having your bases covered, your party will flow without hiccups.

Keep in mind, creative vendors like Ross and myself actually WANT to make your dollar stretch. We want to WOW your guest (probably even more than you do)--- because quite literally OUR jobs depend on wowing YOUR guest. They are our next clients. So you can and should always trust us when we recommend services-- we have SEEN so much go wrong where people have tried to cut corners on essential services!

More important than skill and experience is the character. Ross is one of the most authentic people I do business with. It is obvious he loves what he does. He wants everyone in the room to be having a good time. He always takes the time to make sure all the vendors can perform to the best of their abilities too. If an incredible moment is taking place on the dance floor he will actually call me over on the microphone to let me know so I can photograph it.

I could go on and on.
    I have worked alongside Ross and he gets better and better.

Ross has what so many business owners lack---passion. It is always a breath of fresh air to be able to work alongside someone who ACTUALLY cares as much as I do in their craft and in making sure the clients are happy.

If you need a DJ Ross is YOUR MAN!!
    Brandi Hill

Sent on 06/07/2019

Lauren · Married on 07/07/2017

Ross Reuben with Live Entertainment Solutions is one of the main reasons my reception was so absolutely wonderful. The entire process was very professional, and I felt so safe knowing he was guiding our night along. He got to know my husband and I and met my parents, so that he could understand our vibe and really hammer down exactly what we wanted. He had lots of great music we could choose from, and he even let our guests contribute to the playlist by letting us give him a list of music they requested on our response cards. We filled out his forms together so we could get a perfect timeline of how we wanted everything to go.

When you meet with him, you immediately get a sense of his energy and passion for what he does. This echoed throughout our reception as well. He introduced our bridal party and us, MC'd everything from dismissing our tables to the buffet in a style we wanted (he also gave awesome suggestions for what he could do), our cake cutting, the shoe game we wanted to do, the toasts, everything. He also loves to get the party started and help get all your guests out on the dance floor! Everyone was up and dancing the whole time and we continue to get compliments on our DJ even weeks after!! He made our reception such a fun night we will never forget! I would definitely recommend Ross for any event you may have! Thanks Ross for everything!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Karen · Married on 02/18/2017

Ross was amazing. He was knowledgeable with suggestions but flexible with how we wanted our son's Bar Mitzvah party to go. He even made a house call on a Sunday afternoon to help with the montage! The best part was how he communicated directly with our son who had a lot of ideas and wanted a lot of input. The other dancer brought a high level of enthusiasm and they both got everyone involved. The lights on the sound system added decoration to the venue and Ross even brought the screen when there was an issue with the venue. He was professional and provided punctual feedback on all e-mail questions. I would recommend Live Entertainment Solutions to anyone planning a Bar or Bat Mitzvah, a wedding or any other event where a DJ is needed.

Sent on 03/27/2017

Live Entertainment Solutions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1,000.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1025
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Projector
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Projector

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Live Entertainment Solutions 1
    Military Discount
    All active duty and retired veterans of any U.S. military branch receive a discount for their upcoming wedding.

• Jacksonville, 32256 See on map
    Location of (Live Entertainment Solutions)