Sour Lake, Texas, Sour Lake, TX 77659 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Meet the Team

About Liv & Create Company

Liv & Create Company is a wedding decor business located in Sour Lake, Texas, just 25 minutes away from Beaumont. This woman-owned company is committed to creating beautiful signage that will stand out and tie your big day together. Owner Olivia delights in sharing her passion and creativity with to-be-weds on their special occasions.

Liv & Create Company happily crafts decor that ranges in style from rustic to glamorous to align with their clients’ unique wedding visions. Olivia paints each letter on her signs by hand, resulting in a one-of-a-kind appearance. Each piece is made to order and can be personalized to your preferences. They offer various sizes of high-quality birch wood and acrylic signs that can be painted to match your event’s color palette. For your celebration, Olivia can create welcome signs, bar menu signs, guest seating charts, wedding aisle signs, table numbers, and more. To alleviate stress on the day of your event, this decorator can deliver and set up your order.

• Woman-owned
Acrylic Name Place Cards
Acrylic Name Place Cards
img 8383 51 2025263 161885907797386

Liv & Create Company FAQ

• What decor services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What decor items are available?
    Chalkboards
    Signage

Team of Liv & Create Company

Olivia Marcus

Olivia Marcus

Owner/Creator

Hi, my name is Olivia. I am 25 years old & absolutely love my job. I quit my full time teaching job, chased my dreams, and created this business!

My talent in my company is that I hand-letter on the signs & items without using any vinyl or stencils. Everything you see on my website & storefront was completely lettered by me. I turned my hobby into a business and never looked back!

I recently got married to my high school sweetheart, and we have a dog named Duke. My goal is to grow my business and be able to continually support my family and dreams!

I hope to talk with you soon & create beautiful pieces for your big day!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Sour Lake, Texas Sour Lake, TX, 77659 See on map
    Location of (Liv & Create Company)