1909 N. Power Rd. Suite #101, Mesa, AZ 85205 Map · Phone number

About Little Flower Shop LLC

We are a full service flower shop specializing in weddings, large or small. We have several designers with over 100 years combined experience and pride ourselves on customer service. We are constantly attending design shows to keep our designers current with the trends, colors and designs most desirable by the brides of today. We appreciate the opportunity of being a part of the most special day in your life.

DSCN0776
DSCN0770
DSCN0779
DSCN0776

3 Reviews for Little Flower Shop LLC

nicole · Married on 10/20/2012

Connie at Little Flower Shop was a dream to work with. I planned my wedding for two years and from day one her prices and flowers were the best of any other florist we looked into. My flowers were beautiful and with a wedding party of 23 I was pleased that every boutonniere, corsage and centerpiece looked identical to what we had chose and to all of the other pieces in our wedding. The flowers were fresh and the colors were amazing. Thank you Connie for providing the flowers of my dreams at a price I could afford. I am forever grateful.

Leslie · Married on 01/08/2010

Beautiful and they will work with any budget!

Kim · Married on 11/10/2012

0.5
      0.0

I gave a 1/2 star to this flower shop as when I went in for the first time to meet with the owner about doing my wedding...the meeting went well, so I hired her. After that meeting, the response time I received from this flower shop was SO horrible and extremely unprofessional. There was ALWAYS an excuse. I decided to give them the benefit of the doubt as I know we all get busy. That was my first mistake. It was a month out before my wedding and I had to call this florist so that we could make an appointment to go over the final details of the wedding. We set a date...I showed up to the appointment....she did not. The best part was the excuse which was..."I didn't to turn over my calendar and forgot." That was the straw that broke the camels back and I fired her. She later on apologized and admitted fault. She said she would refund me my deposit. To this day, I HAVE YET TO SEE THAT REFUND! She used to answer my emails and say she would get it out right away...that has yet to happen. I would never refer this flower shop to anyone!

Little Flower Shop LLC FAQ