531 James Place, Smyrna, GA 30082 Map · Phone number

Lindsay Coletta Floral Artistry and Events 6
Lindsay Coletta Floral Artistry and Events 7
  • Jessica

Jessica Lane · Married on 07/06/2019

The most beautiful wedding!

I cannot say enough about how incredible it was to work with Lindsay! From the start she was pumped about our vision and brought so many incredible ideas to the table. She was just a pleasure to work with in the planning process and is just all around wonderful person. To see how everything came together on the day of the wedding had me in awe. I was completely amazed by Lindsay's artistry and attention to detail. From my bouquet, to the boutineers, to the flowers at the place settings, to the magnificent head table, to the giant crescent flower moon she created as the backdrop to the ceremony, it was all absolutely AMAZING. We wanted showstopping pieces and Lindsay absolutely delivered. Everyone was blown away and said it was one of the most beautiful weddings they had ever been to. I loved working with Lindsay and cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 09/29/2019
    Lindsay Coletta Floral Artistry and Events 14
    Lindsay Coletta Floral Artistry and Events 15

Kaitlyn Nottrott · Married on 12/21/2018

The Very Best!!!

While looking for florists for our wedding, I came upon Lindsay's instagram (@lindsaycolettaflorals). Every picture was beautiful and I loved that her style was different from the stereotypical norm. After quick communication, we were able to meet in person. From the initial meeting, we knew Lindsay was the right person for us. She was extremely kind and took the time to get to know us. It was obvious she was well connected and throughout the process, we were able to see how highly other vendors thought of her. She listened well and went above and beyond to make sure she understood the vision we had in our head. We gave her a basic color palette and she used her incredible talents to create a design board that we loved. When we changed our minds on something last minute, she was the first person to brainstorm with us, give us advice on what would look best and change plans accordingly.

Fast forward to wedding day... I don't think I can put into words how amazing it turned out. Lindsay created something greater than I could have ever dreamed. From the big statement pieces to the small details, she was able to take a blank space and transform it. I cannot tell you how many compliments we received and it is all thanks to her passion and eye for design. She is worth every penny and we are SO grateful for the role she played on our big day!

Sent on 01/16/2019
  • Taylor518

Taylor · Married on 05/12/2018

Lindsay Coletta is nothing short of incredible! I wanted florals that would make a statement for my wedding and she delivered that and beyond! I went in requesting color, but not a fiesta and the florals she composed were above and beyond my expectations. I love all flowers and had only minor requests as far as what types were used in my flowers and I let Lindsay work her magic, and that is exactly what it was! She took my guidance on color pallet and went for it! She composed a gorgeous 8 foot oval wreath for my ceremony backdrop and a beautiful hanging installation above the estate table! It was absolutely stunning! Our bouquets were flawless and so special! I loved working with Lindsay so much and can not say enough good things about her! She is also such a kind person and that was just the icing on the cake!

Sent on 06/13/2018
    Lindsay Coletta Floral Artistry and Events 16
    Lindsay Coletta Floral Artistry and Events 17
    Lindsay Coletta Floral Artistry and Events 18

Award

• Blue Eyed Yonder
    Blue Eyed Yonder Wedding Rentals

There are few wedding professionals that you meet that become life-long friends. Lindsay is first and foremost a dreamer. She has the most creative ideas and always seeks to push the envelope. From covering a timid horse in a rose blanket to handing windows from the ceiling, I always love teaming up with her and watching her visions come to life. Her flowers are dreamy and always inspiring. She's one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet, an incredible designer, florist and friend.

• 531 James Place Smyrna, 30082 See on map