531 James Place, Smyrna, GA 30082 Map · Phone number

19 Reviews for Lindsay Coletta Floral Artistry and Events

• Sadie

Sadie Lambert Ginn · Getting married on 10/06/2020

She is Incredible!

Lindsay was a dream to work with! She knows her stuff, captures and enhances your vision, and she goes above and beyond! She is with you the WHOLE time, wants your feedback and phone calls if needed, but I didn't need a lot because it was 100% clear I could trust her and she far surpassed my expectations. She is so kind, got along with everyone, she was a seamless addition to the wedding day. I cannot think of enough wonderful things to say about her, I am just thankful she was the florist who had everything under control and made our wedding a garden dream land. Lindsay- THANK YOU, you are such a pleasure to know.

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Lane · Married on 07/06/2019

The most beautiful wedding!

I cannot say enough about how incredible it was to work with Lindsay! From the start she was pumped about our vision and brought so many incredible ideas to the table. She was just a pleasure to work with in the planning process and is just all around wonderful person. To see how everything came together on the day of the wedding had me in awe. I was completely amazed by Lindsay's artistry and attention to detail. From my bouquet, to the boutineers, to the flowers at the place settings, to the magnificent head table, to the giant crescent flower moon she created as the backdrop to the ceremony, it was all absolutely AMAZING. We wanted showstopping pieces and Lindsay absolutely delivered. Everyone was blown away and said it was one of the most beautiful weddings they had ever been to. I loved working with Lindsay and cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Selby

Selby Hill · Married on 06/15/2019

Lindsay made our wedding truly magical!

I cannot say enough amazing things about Lindsay and her design! We booked a warehouse venue that was pretty bare and cold, but we had a vision to transform it, and Lindsay brought our dreams to life. She turned a dark, cavernous room into what many of our friends commented was the most beautiful wedding they'd ever been to. Lindsay not only has beautiful flowers, but she has an artistic vision like no one else. She saw the potential of the space and knew she could make the magic happen, putting both my mother and I at ease. She was so fun to work for that we ended up hiring her for other small parties and projects since then. Her pricing is so reasonable, I couldn't believe what she was able to do within our budget. For someone who never thought the flowers were that big of a deal, I'm a changed woman after seeing Lindsay's work. I can't recommend Lindsay enough. Thank you for making our day so magical!

Sent on 08/28/2020

Award

• Blue Eyed Yonder Wedding Rentals

There are few wedding professionals that you meet that become life-long friends. Lindsay is first and foremost a dreamer. She has the most creative ideas and always seeks to push the envelope. From covering a timid horse in a rose blanket to handing windows from the ceiling, I always love teaming up with her and watching her visions come to life. Her flowers are dreamy and always inspiring. She's one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet, an incredible designer, florist and friend.

• 531 James Place Smyrna, 30082 See on map
    Location of (Lindsay Coletta Floral Artistry and Events)