Chesterfield, MO 63017 Map · Phone number

About Lindsay Blum Photography

Hi, I'm Lindsay!

At heart, I am a nature-loving minimalist. I spent my childhood living in a log cabin in the woods of Ste. Genevieve and developed a deep appreciation for the natural world and the skies above. I feel at home among the great outdoors and am most at peace when I am lost in nature.

After moving to Saint Louis to earn a degree in International Business, I opened my photography business in 2014. While I now live in the city, I long for those endless and clear night skies, simple aesthetics and the enchanting, lush forests of the Missouri countryside.

After a decade of partnership, I married my best friend in October 2019. It was such a beautiful celebration…that I remember only parts of. If I could offer some wedding day advice to my clients – be sure to continually remind yourselves to take pause, admire the results of your hard work and planning, and soak in all of the love and support that surrounds you. The day will be over before you know it.

Extra Tidbits

• A bucket list experience of mine is to visit every U.S. National Park
• The Kennedy Space Center is my equivalent to Disney World
• I love animals and have kept aquariums since I was 12 years old
• I love documentaries and do not watch reality TV (well, I do like cooking and artistic competitions)
• I love traveling and writing all about my experiences
• My personality type is ISFJ-T
• I really do enjoy long walks on the beach (or anywhere, really)
• One of the best parts of my day is my early morning, predawn run
• I have a weird aversion to celery seed and cilantro
• I’m getting married in October 2019

How I Approach Photography

Emotional Connection

I truly believe that establishing a closer connection with my wedding clients is a key ingredient to creating genuine, emotional storytelling. Photographs are one of the few remaining tangible artifacts from your wedding. Being able to reconnect to those emotions through photography will bring you back to that special place in time, over and over again.

When telling someone’s story, I believe capturing the details and surroundings are very important. I take time to photograph venue and architectural images along with the smaller details that are often overlooked, but provide context to your wedding day.

Whether you and your guests are in a place of reverence or jubilant celebration, I want to capture those moments in a personal way. While some elements of photography can be subjective – the emotional connections are what will ultimately prevail through time.

Follow Lindsay Blum Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Custom Edge Photography by Juli Sanning
c877e59553759413 1539283875 d55de78131e81e7c 1539283866723 6 2018 07 28 KUHN 00
14 stolle 0474 51 658855 1566574549

11 Reviews for Lindsay Blum Photography

Stephanie T. · Getting married on 06/05/2022

Professional and Dedicated Photographer with a Great Eye!

My husband and I hired Lindsay for a wedding last year, then the pandemic hit. Despite COVID, we carried on with a small ceremony of just me, my husband, and my father in law. Lindsay went above and beyond to make our day feel like any other wedding. She scoped out the venue early, figured out lighting. After the ceremony, we were planning on just heading to a state park nearby for lunch/cake, but Lindsay found a few additional locations on the way and close to the church that made for excellent photo ops. She made the photo process seamless and stress free; we can't recommend her highly enough. We'll have a larger vow renewal / party once the pandemic is over, and we'll absolutely be using Lindsay again.

Sent on 02/19/2021
  • Kelly

Kelly G. · Married on 09/13/2020

Creative and Beautiful Photography

Lindsay Blum photographed our wedding this September and she met and surpassed our expectations. She was very professional, easy to communicate with and pleasant to be around. She made the experience fun and stress free. We couldn't be happier with our wedding photos and would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 09/20/2020

Lindsay Blum Photography's reply:

Kelly, I truly appreciate your very kind words. I had so much fun documenting your wedding celebration. It was such a beautiful, heartfelt ceremony - I could feel so much love and happiness around you and your guests! The day was perfect, and we thank you so much for your kind hospitality at every turn. It was a pleasure working with you!

Brandie P. · Married on 11/02/2019

Beautiful photography and a wonderful person to work with

We found Lindsay shortly after booking our wedding day and loved her style of photography. Then we met her and were impressed with her professionalism and how personable she was. She was in constant communication with us from the beginning, and made sure to ask us detailed questions such as names and relationships of people we’d want in photos to make the day-of wrangling easy on us. Her attention to detail and ability to see the possibility in each photo location was amazing, and we’re thrilled with results. We recommend booking Lindsay Blum Photography for your wedding. You won’t regret it.

Sent on 11/04/2019

Lindsay Blum Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Brandie! It was truly a joy to document your beautiful wedding day. I appreciate your very kind words, and hope you have been enjoying your first year as newlyweds! :)

• Chesterfield, 63017 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Lindsay Blum Photography)