Lime Floral Design

• Green Acres Petaluma

1 Reviews for Lime Floral Design

• Cavan

Cara · Married on 01/21/2012

For my wedding day I had a very specific look that I wanted although I had no idea how to achieve that look. Kyung Soon Park helped me achieve exactly what I wanted. I received her info at a bridal show, checked out her website and liked what I saw so I sent her an email. We set up an appointment and from there the magic started!

She is very sweet and easy to work with. She understood what I wanted and went out of her way to deliver. She did mock-ups of centerpieces to help me decide what I wanted and worked with my budget which I was very thankful for. I had no problems setting up appointments with her and she was very patient with me.

On the day of my wedding she and her husband delivered my bouquets to me. Needless to say, I was overwhelmed! My bridal bouquet was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life! It exceeded any expectations I had. The bouquets of my bridesmaids were also very beautiful but I could hardly take my eyes off mine.

When I got to the venue the centerpieces were all set up and looked gorgeous! There was one small problem with a ribbon colour but I think that was more my miscommunication than anything. But it was no problem for my wedding coordinator to quickly remedy the situation.

I would definitely recommend Kyung of Lime Floral Design. Give her a call or email and I know she will do a fabulous job on your wedding flowers.

Sent on 06/07/2012