804 Wildwood Circle, Saint Albans, WV 25177 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Lil' Bit of Heaven Cupcakes

Lil' Bit of Heaven Cupcakes specializes in high-end, Gourmet Cupcakes that are truly a taste of heaven!

From the smallest party to the largest wedding, we can handle all of your Cupcake needs.

We have received rave reviews from our couples, and our Cupcakes will be featured at the 2011 WV Symphony Gala in October!

Consultations are available by appointment, and I would love to help you with your amazing day!

Make sure you check out our website, and our facebook page as well Lil' Bit of Heaven Cupcakes

Follow Lil' Bit of Heaven Cupcakes on

2 Reviews for Lil' Bit of Heaven Cupcakes

Katie · Married on 06/15/2013

I live in California but we got married in my home state of West Virginia. I knew wedding planning from 3,000 miles away was going to be tough when it came to the "cake tasting" part. We really didn't want to miss out so Teri went out of her way to ship us cupcakes. We thoroughly enjoyed tasting all of her samples and couldn't believe how delicious they were, even after traveling in the mail. From the first bite I knew she was a winner, our guests had to have these cupcakes! The hardest part was choosing a flavor, we couldn't decided on just one flavor. After looking over her list, I'm serious when I say just reading the descriptions of her cupcakes made my mouth water, we decided on 4 different flavors. I am so happy that we decided to not only have a wedding cake but to do cupcakes as well. Our wedding guests still rave to us how delicious the cupcakes were. We even had people tell us they had 2 to 3 cupcakes each; don't blame them! Trust me you will be very happy with Teri from Lil' Bit of Heaven, she's easy to work with, her cupcakes are beautiful, moist, and full of flavor. Do your guests a favor and have Lil' Bit of Heaven Cupcakes at your wedding.

Sent on 08/31/2013

Carrie · Married on 06/13/2010

Lil' Bit of Heaven Cupcakes are truly amazing! My best friend recommended me to Teri for Mother's Day cupcakes, so I ordered them all the way from Alabama for my mother at home! She loved them! I was very happy as to how easy the ordering process was. She responded very quickly to my order as well. Definitely worth the price. Not only are the cupcakes beautiful, they are very moist and light. The icing is definitely homemade.. so delicious! Her selections are great too! SO many to choose from it is almost difficult! I can honestly say I have never had a better cupcake.. or cake for that matter.
    We also ordered Lil' Bit of Heaven Cupcakes for my sister's baby shower in August.. they were a BIG HIT.. everyone was so amazed as to how pretty they were and how great they tasted! People were claiming extras to take home!! A friend of mine tried the Black Raspberry Cheesecake and fell in love! My personal favorite is the Oreo Cream.
    Would highly recommend Lil' Bit of Heaven for weddings, showers, or personal pleasure!! And I will be ordering more in the near future!
    Carrie Kelly

Sent on 08/30/2011

• B.Belle Events custom planning & design LLC
    B.Belle Events custom planning & design LLC Wedding Planners

Absolutely, one bite and you're in heaven! Lil' bit of Heaven Cupcake is the place to go when you require a statement piece that is so much more than just a cake, cupcake. To experience Teri's wholesome creations is to experience an amazingly delicious, beautifully designed and love filled cupcake. You can taste the tender love, care and joy Teri adds to each and every sensational bite of the lovely, handcrafted cupcakes she makes. Moist. Light. Fluffy. Subtle and intense flavors. Never one to sacrifice on quality, Teri uses creme de la creme; the finest butter; heavy cream; seasonal fresh fruit; and luscious chocolate to create the most memorable and delectable creations. It is always wonderful to see the joy on peoples faces as they eat Teri's confections -- she bakes happiness! You will find that meeting with and conversing with Teri is like talking to a wise friend or family member – she is generous with her good advice and the emphasis is on love and celebration. Teri goes above and beyond to ensure that her confections are nothing short of exceptional. She is always happy to oblige and delivers more than cupcakes. Double your order -- no one has ever eaten just one of her cupcakes! In recommending Lil' Bit of Heaven Cupcakes, I know that you are getting the BEST in quality, taste, texture and visual appeal. Expect the best ingredients; matchless attention to detail; and a smile with every bite. I can neither rave enough about the cupcakes or Teri, the creative force behind Lil' Bit of Heaven Cupcakes.

• 804 Wildwood Circle Saint Albans, 25177 See on map