Light Sketch Studio

Sandy, UT View map
$2,400 Most Popular Price

$2,400 Most Popular Price

Stunning photography of your wedding. I specialize in capturing the natural moments in your wedding as they happen (rather than interrupting your day to pose).

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,400

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Trash The Dress
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Heather Married on 06/12/2016
    We can't recommend Jeff at Light Sketch Studios enough! He is really the perfect choice for wedding photography. He is reliable, on time, big on communication, and very talented. He is insistent on getting to know you through an engagement session prior to the wedding so he can better understand you as a couple and really capture the magic--and trust me, it's definitely worth it! He definitely has an eye for good photos, he's flexible to your ideas, and is all around a really nice guy. Jeff went out of his way to make our wedding day special and definitely succeeded. We had a wonderful experience with Jeff (Light Sketch Studios) and loved every picture he took of our little wedding. Thanks Jeff!
    Janece Married on 11/22/2015
    I am an amateur photographer and could be called obsessive about my photos (I call myself a "Photie"). Jeff was a lot of fun to work with for our engagement photos, as well as very skilled.
    We chose a couple of sites for our shoot, and he had some fun ideas for our poses. It even started to snow toward the end, which added to the magic of our shots.
    Jeff got the photos back to us even more quickly than he told us to expect them, and we LOVE THEM! We have gotten so many compliments on them, and could not be happier!

Light Sketch Studio's reply:

I am so sad that I wasn't available for your actual wedding day and had to settle for just an engagement session. I had such a great time and you and Julie were perfect! The snowy weather really added to the ambiance. Thank you!
    Brenna Married on 06/13/2015
    We absolutely loved working with Jeff. He was very professional and a joy to work with! From the very beginning we got along and had a very similar vision for the pictures of my husband and my wedding. We got engagement pictures and I did my bridals with him (there are some other things that are included in the package that we got). Jeff was amazing the day of, he got there bright and early to make sure he was well aquainted with the venue. He was present (with another phototgrapher) while the wedding party was getting ready, to capture everything. The ceremony was done really well and I didn't have to do much to get all of the family pictures coordinated. All in all, Jeff was able to get so many beautiful shots, I couldn't be happier!

Light Sketch Studio's reply:

Brenna you two were so much fun to work with, and you were perfect clients... you made it so much easier for Colleen and me to make great images of your memories. I can't wait to deliver the album to you!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Deals

Light Sketch Studio 1
Gift
When you book wedding day coverage, one add-on session is included. Choose an engagement, bridal, boudoir, rehearsal or day-after session. Call today and mention WeddingWire.com

8651 South Cima Drive Sandy, UT, 84093
Location of (Light Sketch Studio)

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding