Sandy, UT 84093 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Deals 1

About Light Sketch Studio

Stunning photography of your wedding. I specialize in capturing the natural moments in your wedding as they happen (rather than interrupting your day to pose).

Follow Light Sketch Studio on

d813286 2

• Videos 1

10 Reviews for Light Sketch Studio

Heather · Married on 06/12/2016

We can't recommend Jeff at Light Sketch Studios enough! He is really the perfect choice for wedding photography. He is reliable, on time, big on communication, and very talented. He is insistent on getting to know you through an engagement session prior to the wedding so he can better understand you as a couple and really capture the magic--and trust me, it's definitely worth it! He definitely has an eye for good photos, he's flexible to your ideas, and is all around a really nice guy. Jeff went out of his way to make our wedding day special and definitely succeeded. We had a wonderful experience with Jeff (Light Sketch Studios) and loved every picture he took of our little wedding. Thanks Jeff!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Janece · Married on 11/22/2015

I am an amateur photographer and could be called obsessive about my photos (I call myself a "Photie"). Jeff was a lot of fun to work with for our engagement photos, as well as very skilled.
    We chose a couple of sites for our shoot, and he had some fun ideas for our poses. It even started to snow toward the end, which added to the magic of our shots.
    Jeff got the photos back to us even more quickly than he told us to expect them, and we LOVE THEM! We have gotten so many compliments on them, and could not be happier!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Light Sketch Studio's reply:

I am so sad that I wasn't available for your actual wedding day and had to settle for just an engagement session. I had such a great time and you and Julie were perfect! The snowy weather really added to the ambiance. Thank you!

Brenna · Married on 06/13/2015

We absolutely loved working with Jeff. He was very professional and a joy to work with! From the very beginning we got along and had a very similar vision for the pictures of my husband and my wedding. We got engagement pictures and I did my bridals with him (there are some other things that are included in the package that we got). Jeff was amazing the day of, he got there bright and early to make sure he was well aquainted with the venue. He was present (with another phototgrapher) while the wedding party was getting ready, to capture everything. The ceremony was done really well and I didn't have to do much to get all of the family pictures coordinated. All in all, Jeff was able to get so many beautiful shots, I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Light Sketch Studio's reply:

Brenna you two were so much fun to work with, and you were perfect clients... you made it so much easier for Colleen and me to make great images of your memories. I can't wait to deliver the album to you!

Award

Light Sketch Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Light Sketch Studio 1
    Add-on Session Included
    When you book wedding day coverage, one add-on session is included. Choose an engagement, bridal, boudoir, rehearsal or day-after session. Call today and mention WeddingWire.com

• Sandy, 84093 See on map