33 Howard St #25, Wilton, NH 03086 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Liesl Clark Photography

Thank you for stopping by my storefront! Let me be as brief and to the point as possible.

I love what I do! I am passionate about telling your love story with planned and in the moment photos that you are looking for and I have the experience to do this. I stay as low profile as possible while at the same time getting the photos you expect and more. My goal is to exceed your expectations!

The photos from your wedding are a collaboration of my style and your vision. I will work closely with you to learn about your vibe as a couple and how to best approach the wedding day photos. I will listen to your dreams of how your want this awesome day to unfold and fit the photography into your timeline.

It is very important that I am available to communicate with you regularly and in a timely way. Whether it is through email, text or phone call before and after the wedding, I will always get back to you right away. I will follow through with your questions, concerns and ideas. The turn around time of your images (5-7 days) is also very important as I know you are excited to see the pictures!

Mostly, I want to tell the story of romance, fun and happiness from your once in a lifetime wedding day.

These are crazy times and right now we need hope and good times. Thank you for your forward thinking to better days ahead!

I hope we can talk soon!

Liesl Clark

Videos 1 Video

5 Reviews for Liesl Clark Photography

Halli Kramer · Getting married on 12/08/2020

Stunning Wedding Photos!

Liesl was the most amazing photographer we could have chosen for our wedding last August and probably the best decision we made! The photos she took of our wedding are absolutely stunning, and our biggest challenge was choosing our favorites. Not only did she take wonderfully beautiful photos of our day, but she also captured the emotions of the day so well that when I look at the photos now I can feel what I felt that day. Working with Liesl was also so easy. Leading up to the wedding Liesl was communicative and organized and she even met us at the venue to scout out where to take the best pictures. On our wedding day she made both my husband and I feel so comfortable taking pictures, which made for amazing photos! She also made sure to get all the shots I had requested ahead of time, from our formal photos, to our "first look", to our pictures with an antique car. But she also had us take some photos we would never have thought about and are now some of our favorites. After the wedding Liesl was very quick to give us our digital photos and she went above and beyond and provided a sign up sheet for our wedding guests to receive a link to our pictures. I really appreciated this and so did my guests! We were so happy with Liesl, I hope you choose her for your wedding!

Sent on 06/17/2020

Erhartic · Getting married on 09/22/2020

Outstanding!

Liesl was truly amazing! She was timely, professional, and flexible with our vision. The end results exceeded expectations.

Sent on 06/16/2020

Jill L · Married on 10/19/2019

Everyone was so impressed!

Liesl was everything you could ask for in a wedding photographer. She was very professional, showing up earlier than we requested to scout the site for some amazing shots. We really got the sense that she was passionate about her craft. She also made us feel comfortable for the candid shots and made it very easy to get all of our pictures. Our friends told us they were some of the best wedding photos they had seen.

Sent on 06/16/2020

Liesl Clark Photography Pricing

Liesl Clark Photography Price Rates

Liesl Clark Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3017
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4212
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Liesl Clark Photography 1
    Love in the Time of Covid

This has been a very unusual and frustrating time for all of us. But we will survive and LOVE WINS!

Until December 2020, any WeddingWire couple that books a wedding of at least 8 hours will receive a complimentary engagement session within a 25 mile radius of my studio in Wilton, NH.

Let's look forward to better days and enjoy this summer!

Stay well,

Liesl Clark

• 33 Howard St #25 Wilton, NH, 03086 See on map
    7 days a week by appointment only
    Location of (Liesl Clark Photography)
  • 42 Rose Farm Rd Lyndeborough, NH, 03082 See on map
    Location of (Liesl Clark Photography)