123A Highway 80 E #296, Clinton, MS 39056 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 3
  • Events 1

About Lez Go Travel

Lez Go Travel of Jackson/Clinton, Mississippi, is a travel agency specializing in honeymoons and romantic escapes for time-starved couples. Leisure time is a valuable commodity, and I hope that you would find me to be a trusted travel advisor as we create a tailor-made getaway that will give you an authentic travel experience.

Cheryl Jones, the owner, is a certified romance travel specialist with over two decades of experience. Having organized the logistics for several exotic weddings and honeymoons in Mexico, the South Pacific, the Caribbean, and more, I can assure you that your trip will be how you’ve envisioned it. A romantic hideaway for honeymooners in the South Pacific. An under-the-radar rum bar in Bermuda. A cooking class in Rome. A wilderness guide in Alaska. Whatever you need, we know how to find it.

I work closely with my clients to create their own personally defined luxury travel experience. The outline of that process looks something like the following:

1. Our preliminary conversations: I need to know who you are on a personal level so that I can create the experience around YOU. This will start with a complimentary planning consultation call.
  2. Research: This is where my work really starts. Planning is hours and hours of research. Even when I know the destination well, it’s still about finding the ideal matches for the experience you want to have and the authentic encounter you’re looking for. Wherever you’re at in the process, I meet you there.
  3. Booking all trip components: This includes flights, accommodations, transfers, trains, tours, special activities, and anything else that your trip requires. All of these factors are customized to compliment your style, and I work hard to find the ideal choices based on the criteria you share with me.
  4. Customized itinerary: Everyone is different with their desire for specific plans vs. exploring on their own. We work together to create a detailed itinerary that is right for you and plan all necessary details beforehand to ensure your trip covers all the tours, activities, and sightseeing you desire.
  5. Review and Finalize: Before your departure, we review all components of your trip, and I equip you with the necessary documents, information, and downloads so that you are prepared, confident, and have everything you need for a successful trip. I also create itineraries people can access on their smartphones at all times.
  6. Point of contact: This is the personalized service that genuinely makes a difference. I am always available for whatever may arise before, during, and after your trip.
  7. Recap: Once you return, I would love to hear how everything turned out. I am looking to build lasting relationships with clients and become your trusted travel advisor.

The majority of our couples are looking for the outcome of a fantastic honeymoon or getaway suited to their specific likes and desires, without the burden and stress of all the work and research it takes to create it. I am here to take that burden off of you and make your desires a reality.

We look forward to assisting you and planning a fantastic experience for you and yours! Please let me know if you have any questions.

Follow Lez Go Travel on
Chic hotel room
jade mountain 1441830726 0 51 207846 158863176690776

11 Reviews for Lez Go Travel

Cilecia · event on: 07/06/2014

I believe this is our fourth time using her service. The experience has always exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 07/28/2014

Kayla · event on: 04/12/2014

Awesome service, looks out for your wallet!!!!!

Sent on 04/12/2014

Lez Go Travel FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in?
    Destination Weddings
    Honeymoons
    Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in?
    Caribbean
    Central America
    Dominican Republic
    Hawaii
    Mexico
    North America
    Pacific Islands
    South America
  • What travel services do you provide?
    Travel Insurance

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Lez Go Travel 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Lez Go Travel 2
    $98 Initial Deposit Down Payment

Book any Sandals Resort Vacation and pay an initial reduced deposit amount of $98 per room and the remaining due (auto charged) 21 days after date deposit received.

• Lez Go Travel 3
    Test-Drive Your Wedding or Honeymoon with Sandals Resorts

Preview your Wedding or Honeymoon Starting at $250 per Couple per Night for up to 3 Nights.

Plus, Receive Up To $1,050 Credit When You Book Your Wedding Group Of 5 Rooms or More!

Travel Window: Select Dates 5/6/2020 – 12/26/2021

The Test Drive credit is only applicable for new Wedding bookings made after the Test Drive travel. Couples are responsible for providing their own roundtrip airfare and should not be purchased until after the Test Drive has been booked and confirmed.

1 Event

• Jun Thu

Sandals VIP Virtual Caribbean Experience

Request Information
    • When:
      Jun 04, 2020 06:00 PM - 07:00 PM
    • Location:
      Virtual, Jackson, Jackson

Let's go on a virtual tour of the Caribbean from the comforts of your home. Grab your favorite Caribbean drink, open your laptop, join the webinar, and imagine yourself on the Caribbean's most beautiful white sand beaches and crystal clear waters. There's a special booking incentive that comes with joining.

Be sure to register at the link below!

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

• Something New! Events Atlanta Wedding Planners

Cheryl Jones is an excellent travel agent and truly a travel concierge. She has worked tireless with us to offer our clients the best travel services in the industry. Cheryl is personable, professional and a joy to work with. We highly recommend Lez Go Travel.

• 123A Highway 80 E #296 Clinton, MS, 39056 See on map
    601-401-6235 (Phone number)
    Tuesday- Thursday: 1:00pm-5:00 PM CST Friday: 10:00am-2:00pm CST Saturday: By Appointment Only Closed: Sunday & Monday
    Location of (Lez Go Travel)