Lee Read Diamond Jewelers

Meridian, ID View map

4.9 out of 5 rating
    Adrienne Married on 06/30/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We just want to express our gratitude to Rachel and everyone else at Lee Read for all of their help and wonderful service over the past year (plus) :-)

I know my husband had an enjoyable time picking out my engagement ring with Rachel's guidance. And I so appreciated Jerney's assistance when selecting my wedding band. Later on, Nissa was a huge help when I was trying to decide on gifts for my couple of bridesmaids. And most recently, Donna lent her advice when my husband was searching for a wedding gift for me.

The entire Lee Read team made what could have been a very stressful shopping experience so completely comfortable and fun! We have really enjoyed our trips to Lee Read over the past several months and through this process, they have become our jeweler.

Thank you Rachel and Lee Read!
  • Laura
    Laura Married on 10/03/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We went into Lee Read to find rings for both my fiancé and myself. We were greeted at the door and helped throughout the entire process by their friendly staff. Never once did we feel like we had to buy something, or that they were trying to sell us something that we didn't want. They have a wonderful selection, and we both found rings that we LOVE!
    Tara Married on 09/19/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My engagement ring is gorgeous and so unique! My fiance brought in his mom's diamond from her marriage to his dad and they were able to find him a setting that looks like it was made for the diamond. It's lovely, because it's a fairly heirloom that is still tailored to my style. They also were able to re size it in an HOUR. I was shocked. They are great.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

650 E Sonata Lane Meridian, ID, 83642
Location of (Lee Read Diamond Jewelers)

Other vendors in Boise for your wedding